Collapse
No announcement yet.

How about Bud Crawford vs Caleb Plant?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fans would rather want to see him wait around. It is what it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Gary Coleman View Post

The thought being, that this is the spring board to Canelo.
      Get it through your short head, the Canelo fight is/was never a realistic possibility.

Comment

Canelo is reluctant to fight David, but the P4P #1 and naturally smaller guy hunting you, moving up 3 divisions is a different narrative.

Undisputed at 154 is the easier route, but it's also less lucrative.
        I'm of the opinion that chasing the cash-cow is a bad idea. You have to find a way to lure the cash-cow to you, and I don't think facing Plant will lure Canelo. TC moving up from his 3rd to a 6th division is also a bad idea. That takes a lot of preparation. If he loses, it's highly unlikely he'll be able to come back down. At that point, his career is pretty much over.Canelo already had his Undisputed vs Undisputed gimmick fight with Jermell, and he said he's not interested in TC. Hopefully, TC just lets it go.

crimsonfalcon07 crimsonfalcon07 likes this.

Comment

Nah I say bud vs zurdo ramirez at cruiserweight! Bud can earn a strap in a new weight class for carnela to entice him to a fight

Lmfao op is a dumbass

Comment

The thought being, that this is the spring board to Canelo.
            There is no springboard to Canelo. You have to be someone Canelo wants to fight because he views you as an easy opponent. If being a 147lber doesn't do that, nothing will

Comment

I wouldn't hate that as a proof of concept fight Bud can hang with top 168 mfers if he wants to try to get the Canelo fight. Probably an unlikely to fight to make tho obviously is the thing.

Comment

If crawford is going to fight at 168 it is going to have to be against a guy at eye level

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler69 View Post
                  Nah I say bud vs zurdo ramirez at cruiserweight! Bud can earn a strap in a new weight class for carnela to entice him to a fight

Lmfao op is a dumbass
                  Have you ever had anything substantiative to add to any topic ever?

What do you do for a living?

Comment

Have you ever had anything substantiative to add to any topic ever?

What do you do for a living?
                    Is this not a stupid troll thread?

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler69 View Post

Is this not a stupid troll thread?
                      It's 100% legit. It's a good fight, if Bud is as good as everyone believes he is and if he wants to advance his case for a fight with Canelo.

Neither guy has an opponent lined up, but again, it depends on what Crawford is truly after. Is it money or 3x undisputed?

Comment

Working...
                      X