Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dominic Valle, Eyeing Greatness, Set to Face Angel Vazquez Lupercio

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Dominic Valle, Eyeing Greatness, Set to Face Angel Vazquez Lupercio

Junior lightweight Dominic Valle seeks greatness from his boxing career, and that is it. Valle will face Angel Vazquez Lupercio, tonight, April 10, as part of ProBox TV's Wednesday Night Fights. It means Valle (8-0, 6 KOs) has another stern test. Vazquez Luperico (12-1, 6 KOs) saw his undefeated record taken by Mohamed Soumaoro last March, stopped in the eighth of a 10-round bout, and he hasn't fought since.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BoxingUpdates; 04-10-2024, 03:13 PM.

Dude looks like Skeletor.

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
      Looks like making weight is literally killing him , he sure doesn't look healthy.

Comment

Originally posted by pnut901 View Post

Looks like making weight is literally killing him , he sure doesn't look healthy.
        He really looks drained.

Comment

My thoughts exactly, even before I saw your post. I look forward to Dominic winning this fight, moving up in weight, gaining some more power, and stamina.
          This particular fighter can possibly move up the rankings, challenge for the title at 135 or 140, and become a champion.
          It is painfully evident that he needs to gain some weight, in order to continue to have a healthy, and successful career in this demanding sport.

Comment

Originally posted by Boricua181 View Post

My thoughts exactly, even before I saw your post. I look forward to Dominic winning this fight, moving up in weight, gaining some more power, and stamina.
            This particular fighter can possibly move up the rankings, challenge for the title at 135 or 140, and become a champion.
            It is painfully evident that he needs to gain some weight, in order to continue to have a healthy, and successful career in this demanding sport.
            When fighters are young they have that ability to squeeze themselves to such lower weights to have an advantage at fight night.

That might be a bad picture but he don't look healthy. They are pictures roaming around that makes Andy Ruiz look fit when he is actually not.

Comment

When fighters are young they have that ability to squeeze themselves to such lower weights to have an advantage at fight night.

That might be a bad picture but he don't look healthy. They are pictures roaming around that makes Andy Ruiz look fit when he is actually not.
              Andy Ruiz never looked fit, he can just fight his fat ass off with the best of them, and beat many of the other fighters at heavyweight.

Comment

Working...
              X