Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Timothy Bradley Calls Timing of David Benavidez's Tipsy Night a 'No-No'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Timothy Bradley Calls Timing of David Benavidez's Tipsy Night a 'No-No'

David Benavidez's slurred words and self-described "drunk" appearance on Saturday night's DAZN boxing broadcast in Las Vegas was "extremely disturbing" to watch, Hall of Fame fighter Timothy Bradley Jr. said Monday.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BoxingUpdates; 04-09-2024, 04:17 AM.

He's got a lot of ballz saying that. He's usually drunk on air at ESPN. You can hear it in his voice.
    Gideon lock Gideon lock JLC JLC like this.

Comment

People can’t handle drug or alcohol

I drink jpanede green tea
      Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

Benavidez' indiscipline emerges yet again.
        Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

Said former welterweight champion Malignaggi: “It catches up to you.”

Yup, that part!!! Ask Errol Spence Jr.!!!
          pnut901 pnut901 Kbaufmann@yahoo.com KBASD like this.

Comment

Benavides is completely sold on the notion that he’s this unstoppable monster, and feels like he can do whatever he wants. Problem is, he hasn’t been taken into the deep waters the way Canelo or Bivol would, he hasn’t really passed the stiffest tests, and if he keeps the indiscipline up, he’s not going to.
            Last edited by JonDP; 04-09-2024, 05:46 AM.
            blackbakers blackbakers likes this.

Comment

Oh FFS enough already! The man drank who TF cares! I especially don’t want to hear from the little troll who didn’t deserve to sniff TBHOF let alone get in.

Comment

Here’s another excuse for canelo and fans to avoid benavidez. Meanwhile Canelo was desperate to make a fight with the depressed alcoholic charlo so badly that he bounced back and forth in an outburst between PBC and Dazn and back to PBC because the fight wasn’t happening.
                Last edited by Jab jab boom; 04-09-2024, 06:35 AM.

Comment

Cokavidez

Fatavidez

Drunkavidez

Borrachavidez

Sluravidez

Comment

I don't get the outrage. I know I've seen the Charlo brothers (and others) display the same drunken appearance while in attendance on fight nights.

He didn't say anything offensive or outlandish. Not a great look but certainly not the worst behavior we've seen displayed by a boxer.
                    Gideon lock Gideon lock likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X