No announcement yet.

135 broner a g vs todays 135

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 135 broner a g vs todays 135

Was talking to my homie the other day about this.

Before becoming Maidana's son, Broner had high confidence and a lot of people thinking he could be the next big thing.

How do you think Broner would do against Lopez, Loma, Haney, Garcia, Davis

1. Lopez
    Lopez has some good pop but I'm not too sure if he can get to this Broner. I could see Lopez getting mad and wanting Broner to come to him and Lopez not really making any adjustments. I say 8-4 to Broner with a W.

2. Loma
    Broner hasn't seen anyone like Loma and I think Loma's attacks would be too much for him. Lomas work and output would give him the 9-3/8-4 victory assuming judges are being fair. Broner L

3.Haney
    A good match on paper but come fight night we'd get something pretty boring. Could go either way, one judge gives it 7-5 Broner, another 7-5 Haney, and last 7-5 to Broner. Broner with a controversial W.

4. Garcia
    A lot of pre fight build up with these two idiots doing too much talking and bitching. Fight starts off good with Garcia going on the attack. As fight progresses, Garcia sticks his neck out and gets dropped. Judges score it 7-5 for each guy with last judge scoring it 6-6 which gives Broner the W due to the knockdown. Broner W

5. Davis
    The 50/50 fight for me. I'm not sure who would take this one. I could see it as pretty boring with both waiting to counter one another. I do think Broner's chin could hold up to tank's power. I'd lean towards Broner to steal the W with a little bit more output.

I don't even like Broner, but I think he goes 4-1 surprisingly.

What are you guy's thoughts/
    charliepaerker charliepaerker likes this.

The hood knows who would win all of these fights.

Comment

I can see the same thing. Broner was better than average at lightweight. Good post
      HrNY HrNY likes this.

Comment

Loses to all of them except maybe Garcia.
        shenmue shenmue niceyboo3 niceyboo3 like this.

Comment

Sixty percent of your list is at 140 and he loses to them all
          Stuntman Mike Stuntman Mike likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by niceyboo3 View Post
            Sixty percent of your list is at 140 and he loses to them all
            What would you say Teo or Ryan would do to get the W?

Comment

People forget Broner was undefeated at 135. Dude was 26-0 with I think 24kos.

We all clowned (rip) Larry for his FOTD prediction but Broner looked like he was going to be something special.

Then of course got too high and drunk off fame, weed and liquor.

I give him a great shot to beat all 5 guys.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                People forget Broner was undefeated at 135. Dude was 26-0 with I think 24kos.

We all clowned (rip) Larry for his FOTD prediction but Broner looked like he was going to be something special.

Then of course got too high and drunk off fame, weed and liquor.

I give him a great shot to beat all 5 guys.
                He fought like 2 ranked guys during that time period that's why and even those very few ranked guys he fought weren't close to elite.

Most felt he lost to Quintero and Ponce De Leon at those weight classes. He's always been the same guy, fast hands, slow feet, and very little skills or IQ.

He has no shot at all with the likes of Lomachenko, Haney and Tank, the idea of him beating them is comical.

Lopez very unlikely but he's got more of s shot stylistically but chances are he loses wide in that one as well.
                Last edited by IronDanHamza; 04-09-2024, 01:46 AM.

Comment

Broner best win at 135 was Demarco.

But I know some users here would swear on their life that Valero would beat all of today's lightweights. But Valero's best win at 135 was also just Demarco.

The difference being that Broner dared to be great.
                  The other end up unaliving himself after drunk beating his wife near to death.

Comment

Originally posted by RuleOfTheSpear View Post
                    Broner best win at 135 was Demarco.

But I know some users here would swear on their life that Valero would beat all of today's lightweights. But Valero's best win at 135 was also just Demarco.

The difference being that Broner dared to be great.
                    The other end up unaliving himself after drunk beating his wife near to death.
                    Not near to death, to literal death.

But he stabbed her, not beat her.
                    charliepaerker charliepaerker likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X