Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ryan Garcia: 'I Feel Like In My Heart, I Am The Face Of Boxing'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ryan Garcia: 'I Feel Like In My Heart, I Am The Face Of Boxing'

Ryan Garcia has been the talk of the internet - and he believes he is the face of boxing.
    [Click Here To Read More]

"I am the face of boxing." "No, I am the face of boxing." "All of you are wrong, I am the face of boxing." The list of wannabe faces of boxing is long. The real question has now become: Who is not claiming to be the face of boxing? This ******ity is getting out of hand.

Comment

Obviously with the way he looks and being Mexican American and from California hes very marketable (when hes not losing his mind) but he just isnt quite good enough when the bell rings. If he was genuinely elite in the ring he would easily be the biggest star in the sport.

Comment

This fight should not be happening Oliver Mcall vs Lewis 2

Comment

“I feel like in my heart, I am the face of boxing.​“

Well, you’re not.
          charliepaerker charliepaerker likes this.

Comment

what heart i like ryan but still what heart

Comment

This kid is another deluded prat.

Comment

Originally posted by thack View Post
                This kid is another deluded prat.
                Garcia is deluded and he's not the face of boxing but how is this any different than Tank claiming hes "the face of boxing" Garcia has a bigger fanbase and sells more tickets than Tank yet we see Tank and his fans making that claim all the time.
                rudy rudy likes this.

Comment

For in thy heart
                  I disagree

Comment

Keep fighting with your heart kid you can win some folks over.
                    rudy rudy likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X