Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Devin Haney Applauds Ryan Garcia For Easy Negotiations: 'He Gave Me Everything I Wanted Without Resistance'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Devin Haney Applauds Ryan Garcia For Easy Negotiations: 'He Gave Me Everything I Wanted Without Resistance'

Devin Haney and Ryan Garcia fought six times in the amateurs and split the series.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I can't see a scenario where Ryan wins. It could happen but I doubt it. He doesn't have the mentality, ring IQ/skills to beat him.
    mgame mgame likes this.

Comment

He should have fought Romero after the fight leave golden boy or retire if contract is tight they not managed for winnable fights

Comment

Could these two cancel themselves out and create a boring fight!

Comment

Garcia needs to stay on top of boxing and forget about all the bs the world has out there! In my mind Haney wins, he is the one that has gotten better and better. In my mind he lost to Lomachenko, but he is one fighter that likes to perfect his trade. On the other hand Garcia talks so much BS it’s ****** and ridiculous! He is not a fighter that will
          lead boxing into anything. He hasn’t change his style, to be considered good. Haney by a 12 rds one sided beating. Garcia put all of the conspiracy theories a side! The whole world knows about this , but it’s like fast food, people knows it’s harmful to the body and still consumed it.

Comment

Well Ryan swerved you once at 135, and was about to swerve you again at 140, for Rolly, but that fell apart, so of course he offered little resistance...THIS TIME!!!

Comment

So what I get out of this is Garcia has trouble making up his mind, but once he does he gets it done. OK. That I can handle in a fighter.
              Smash Smash likes this.

Comment

Including a fight in NY where neither of you have a fan base. Shouldve been in NV or CA

Comment

Originally posted by TookHerToThe0
                  Hope Ryan wins. More exciting fighter to watch with his vulnerabilities. And the *** ran media that claim he’s crazy do it to anyone that exposes there evil ways. Bohemian grove exists. Anyone denying that simple fact need to do some research. Prime is an awful drink. Ran by the Chinese. China be trying to take over everything. Logan and KSI don’t even drink prime. No cyanide tho. Let’s make that one clear.

all public figures that tell the truth are crazy. I’ll never forget how they did Dave chappelle.

I’ll be betting on Ryan because it’s pointless betting on Haney. You’ll win nothing back.
                  Dear Boxingscene.com, please forward all future posts to AlexJones.com. Thank you. Sincerely yours, Brains

Comment

Originally posted by rudy View Post
                    He should have fought Romero after the fight leave golden boy or retire if contract is tight they not managed for winnable fights
                    People keep saying this nonsense.

Fight could not have been made no matter how you look at it. Haymon won't just let Romero hand over the title to a competing promoter. That'll be ******.
                    And Romero with a title is still the B-side and would have to fight on a GBP card/DAZN. And B sometimes stands for beggar.

Comment

Working...
                    X