Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Devin Haney: I'm Going To Beat The S*** Out Of Garcia So Bad The World Won't Want A Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Devin Haney: I'm Going To Beat The S*** Out Of Garcia So Bad The World Won't Want A Rematch

Devin Haney is declaring a demolition job of Ryan Garcia once they fight on April 20.
    [Click Here To Read More]

You have not knocked anyone out in nearly five years!!!!!

Comment

Looking at the ticket sales, not sure the world even wants to see them fight once.

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
        Looking at the ticket sales, not sure the world even wants to see them fight once.
        The world doesn't even want to see them fight zero times.

Comment

Ryan can't afford to lose this fight if he wants to have more big fights.

Comment

I hope Ryan wins. I feel I know him more,seen his YouTube vids hitting speedbag for a while back now

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
              Facts! When you're dropping PPV prices with 2 weeks to go, it's not a good look! I think the world has lost belief in Ryan Garcia, so they're not tuning in! If Ryan didn't go psycho, it might have been different? Then there's the undercard! When you have Boots supporting Canelo, and Benavidez supporting Tank, you should have added something like Matias vs. Barbosa, or Berlanga vs. Pacheco, to support this fight!!!

Comment

Is Haney's drawing power so bad that even with a dance partner like Ryan Garcia won't make a dent? He should have went after guys with titles like Matias and Lopez. So what's the point of this fight then if it's not selling?

Comment

This guy doesn't beat the sh** out of anyone. He will run him to death just like all his other opponents...
                  macmike100 macmike100 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                    Facts! When you're dropping PPV prices with 2 weeks to go, it's not a good look! I think the world has lost belief in Ryan Garcia, so they're not tuning in! If Ryan didn't go psycho, it might have been different? Then there's the undercard! When you have Boots supporting Canelo, and Benavidez supporting Tank, you should have added something like Matias vs. Barbosa, or Berlanga vs. Pacheco, to support this fight!!!
                    I never understood why this is in NY?
                    macmike100 macmike100 likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X