Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wardley Considering Options For A World Title Fight Over Rematch With Clarke

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
    Trying to grab a bag before his 0 is gone. Thats what this feels like to me. From where hes come from boxing-wise hes a huge success & overachiever already but if he can secure a 7 digit check its even an better success.
    I can`t see why should he get the shot. There are many guys in front of him. If he can beat somebody like Bakole or Kabayel -Sanchez winner, than we can talk.

Comment

Originally posted by Tonyu View Post

I understand what you are saying but I'm not sure he meant Charr's belt as that is a secondary belt, Kean announced his retirement and Lerena has decided to fight at Bridgerweight. I agree he should rematch Clarke but I don't think he will as he got a bit lucky without the point deduction and knockdown he would have lost. I personally think his European level and would struggle to become world champ.
      Dempsey McKean is retired? I'm a fan of Wardley and I'd like to see the rematch so I'm a bit biased, difficult to say he got lucky based on knocking someone down though. The point deduction yes possibly. I gave the last round to Clarke and so had it a draw, but it was a very close last round, Fabio could easily have edged it. He probably is European level but he'll always be in with a decent chance based on his intangibles. Has a good team around him as well.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post

I can`t see why should he get the shot. There are many guys in front of him. If he can beat somebody like Bakole or Kabayel -Sanchez winner, than we can talk.
        Well yea I highly doubt he finds a belt fight. But the fact hes shopping for one says a lot & if somehow Filip or DDD gets a vacant belt fight & wins I could see Fabio be on the list of possible first defense options. So it wouldn't shock me if he got one in that instance, but I'd bet against him finding a belt fight in 2024.

Personally I think the rematch is the ideal way forward for both Fabio & Frazer.
        Knuckle sandwich Knuckle sandwich likes this.

Comment

Jared Anderson beats both on the same day inside the distance!

Comment

Working...
          X