Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn Unable To Update Ongoing Benn Situation Following Twist In Doping Saga

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hearn Unable To Update Ongoing Benn Situation Following Twist In Doping Saga

Hearn Unable To Update Ongoing Benn Situation Following Twist In Doping Saga
    [Click Here To Read More]

This will end with a large fine and a back-dated UK ban. Parallels with the boar meat scandal.

Comment

They call it saga as if it is something epic.

Comment

There shouldn’t be confidentiality when it comes to regulatory bodies once a fighter fails a drug test. The public should know what is going on every step of the way.

All we can assume here is that someone has not found Conor Benn’s excuses to be believable.

Comment

He can update the situation because he was fine updating it when they won the initial hearing and making an announcement that they won and Benn was no longer suspended. The only thing confidential is the contents of the hearing, not the result of it.

He just doesn’t want to update it because the decision has been overturned.
          Last edited by IronDanHamza; 04-05-2024, 04:20 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by MusoMeanderings View Post
            They call it saga as if it is something epic.
            The saga of the epically corrupt & embarrassing​ embarrassment and his latest embarrassment-causing embarrassment.

Nigel must be embarrassed fr.

Comment

Originally posted by JeBron Lamez View Post

Nigel must be embarrassed fr.
              I doubt it.
              JeBron Lamez JeBron Lamez likes this.

Comment

This has been handled so poorly it’s hard to fathom. What human being in their right mind claims to have a wealth of evidence to exonerate themselves, but refuse to produce it?

Conor has shown utter Contempt for boxing. It’s like being charged with drink driving, having a ban but deciding you’ll carry on driving because you don’t think anyone has jurisdiction over you.

All he had to do was accept his strict liability, take a backdated ban and carry on fighting. All whilst still maintaining you’re innocence, ramp up testing immensely for every single fight you have after.

we’ve seen a slew of fighters do this and move on with very little harm done to their careers wrongly btw, but it’s true.

Conor and his advisor which included Hearn have ruined this boys image, career and life forever due to their arrogant , ignorant behaviour.

Eddie reads YouTube comments too much and started to believe due to his pathetic fanbase that he does indeed run boxing.

i mean, watch any Hearn interview and go to the comment section on YouTube. It’s either bots or grown men bowing down telling the world how great Eddie is and how he single-handedly saved boxing and runs boxing at the same time.

Ego eh? One thing my pops always taught me is “ only a fool knows everything”.

never has this statement belonged to someone as much as it has Eddie and Conor over this past 2 years. What a mess.

Conor is like one of those cuckoo clowns that call themselves “sovereign citizens” yano that don’t drive they “travel” lol and tell judges you don’t have jurisdiction over me! Lmfao.

What a state this guy is. We all know his dad was on the gear. The Essex boys have openly wrote about it in books. Promising Nigel his secrets will stay with them forever.
                Last edited by TookHerToThe0; 04-05-2024, 08:06 AM.
                Smash Smash Corelone Corelone like this.

Comment

Originally posted by gooderz84 View Post
                  This will end with a large fine and a back-dated UK ban. Parallels with the boar meat scandal.
                  And Whyte. And Canelo and Valdez and many many more. Try hiding ya hatred a lil better than this boy.

Comment

Originally posted by TookHerToThe0 View Post
                    This has been handled so poorly it’s hard to fathom. What human being in their right mind claims to have a wealth of evidence to exonerate themselves, but refuse to produce it?

Conor has shown utter Contempt for boxing. It’s like being charged with drink driving, having a ban but deciding you’ll carry on driving because you don’t think anyone has jurisdiction over you.

All he had to do was accept his strict liability, take a backdated ban and carry on fighting. All whilst still maintaining you’re innocence, ramp up testing immensely for every single fight you have after.

we’ve seen a slew of fighters do this and move on with very little harm done to their careers wrongly btw, but it’s true.

Conor and his advisor which included Hearn have ruined this boys image, career and life forever due to their arrogant , ignorant behaviour.

Eddie reads YouTube comments too much and started to believe due to his pathetic fanbase that he does indeed run boxing.

i mean, watch any Hearn interview and go to the comment section on YouTube. It’s either bots or grown men bowing down telling the world how great Eddie is and how he single-handedly saved boxing and runs boxing at the same time.

Ego eh? One thing my pops always taught me is “ only a fool knows everything”.

never has this statement belonged to someone as much as it has Eddie and Conor over this past 2 years. What a mess.

Conor is like one of those cuckoo clowns that call themselves “sovereign citizens” yano that don’t drive they “travel” lol and tell judges you don’t have jurisdiction over me! Lmfao.

What a state this guy is. We all know his dad was on the gear. The Essex boys have openly wrote about it in books. Promising Nigel his secrets will stay with them forever.
                    Benn looks so ordinary after the bust it all but confirms his guilt. These off the grid fights have not only angered the commissions, they exposed Benns diminished state.
                    _Rexy_ _Rexy_ likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X