Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Alvarez on Oscar De La Hoya: Saying ****** Things Is All He Knows

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Combat Talk Radio

Not with Floyd Sr. working the corner. He’d have no plan for dealing with Canelo.

De La Hoya would struggle with him the exact same way he struggled with Sweet Pea.
    Pernel is nothing like Oscar, nothing at all; you couldn't pick a guy so far away; Canelos slow feet would always give him trouble with a fleet-footed elite fighter.
    Last edited by Roadblock; 04-04-2024, 09:26 PM.
    Oldskoolg Oldskoolg MulaKO MulaKO like this.

Comment

It's true Oscar outclasses Canelo the only way Canelo wins if he has the same judges as the GGG 1st and 2nd fights which gifts him decisions. Oscar in my opinion gave Mayweather a better fight than Canelo and I had it as a draw when I scored the fight, Mayweather outclassed Canelo but against Oscar it ws competitive.
      alfred64 alfred64 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Roadblock View Post

Pernel is nothing like Oscar, nothing at all; you couldn't pick a guy so far away; Canelos slow feet would always give him trouble with a fleet-footed elite fighter.
        Not sure what to make of Leicesterage
        Does he troll or he dksab
        When I read it I just laughed it off
        greeneye99 greeneye99 likes this.

Comment

Canelo isn’t in any position to talk about others saying ****** things. He said he wouldn’t fight another Mexican, only to fight munguia in order to duck benavidez. Canelo said “nobody beats this canelo” only to run away from Benavidez in one of the most embarrassing ducks in boxing history. Canelo said benavidez only brings 25 extra pounds to the table…..yes the same guy who weight bullied others for years in his own created weight class and actually fight Amir khan in the mw division. Canelo said benavidez doesn’t bring anything to the table, yet thinks he should get 150-200 mil for a fight with him. Canelo said benavidez didn’t get the fight because of him being disrespectful, yet said he fought a 40 yr old ggg because he was disrespectful. Canelo is every bit as much of a dummy and hypocrite as Oscar.
          Last edited by Jab jab boom; 04-04-2024, 09:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by factsarenice View Post
            Oscar is the perfect age and if he wasn't Mexican Canelo would fight him tomorrow.
            Not too far from the truth. Canelo has 5 W's against probable future HOFers (Mosley, Cotto, Kovalev, GGGx2). The average age of his opponents in those fights was 37.5 years old.

Comment

Ginger a b!tch, period

Comment

Originally posted by Idunnoshet View Post
                Both in their Primes.

I'd take Oscar.
                Oscar got dropped by several men, Nelo would stop him
                TonyRespectful TonyRespectful likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by El_Mero View Post
                  Ginger a b!tch, period
                  You still watch hai fights and read his articles just like this. Period

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler69 View Post
                    Prime for prime Oscar easily. Oscar resume is better than carnelas especially if you take into context all the catch weight, rehydration clause, same day weigh ins, short camps carnela puts on his opponents.

Not to mention Oscar had the balls to pass the torch to pac and froid while csrnela is afraid to mention a bumavidez fight
                    Both Floyd Mayweather and manny Pacquiao and even Miguel Cotto did the rehydration clauses and catchweights too. Stop crying

Comment

Originally posted by factsarenice View Post
                      Oscar is the perfect age and if he wasn't Mexican Canelo would fight him tomorrow.
                      Jaime Munguia is 27, canelos fighting him next. Jermell charlo is 33, Bivol was 33. You wanna act like he fights only old men rofl clown mf

Comment

Working...
                      X