Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kiss The Ring: Munguia Says Alvarez Fight Was Earned With Respect, Something Benavidez Hasn't Done

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man, if this aint the most puto sh.it coming out of Munguia's mouth...lol....and the fact mariConelo acts like this is even worse. Foh

Comment

If all the cowardly excuses this has to take the cake.

Comment

j
        index1151on1beytelman320px.jpg

respect must be shown & then doors will open

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
          Canelo should have shown more respect to Bivol, his daddy. Than he would have got a rematch, maybe.
          Alvarez never really wanted to rematch Bivol, despite saying his number one priority was to avenge the loss to him. That's why he offered him peanuts for a second fight. He knew Dmitry would never accept the same purse in a rematch. He probably has nightmares about that defeat.

Comment

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
            I’ll only fight you if you let me clap ur cheeks

- Saul Diddy Alvarez

47187758aae8a51a5443ac853435cda9.gif

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
              I said this when the fight was signed.

Munguia asked for it with respect. Benavidez and his dad have been treating it like they’re cutting a WWE promo. And I said that’s why Canelo agreed to fight Munguia.

With that said, even if I think that’s the reason, that’s still a poor excuse to not fight The Ring and WBC #1 contender at 168.

And as the guy who holds all the titles of the division, you can’t just hog the titles without fighting the next best in line. Canelo needs to fight Benavidez, plain and simple. Shame on those who run boxing, promoters, WBC, they need to enforce Canelo to fight Benavidez. If he doesn’t want to, then drop the titles and have a shameful rest of your career as a big time DUCK.

I’m still a Canelo fan, and I love this fight vs Munguia…fck the haters of this fight, it’s going to be a war and it will be tough. But he has to fight Benavidez in September 2024 or May 2025. Sooner is better.
              Stop with the BS, he's not fighting benavidez neither his other mandatory because he lost his balls, the disrespectful one is him by not defending the belts against his rightfully mandatories, I was going to say that he has no respect for his fans but I remember they have no shame too.
              SUBZER0ED SUBZER0ED likes this.

Comment

That explains Munguia brown nose.

Comment

Originally posted by MONGOOSE66 View Post
                  People on here act like a fight between two ELITE opponents is always quickly made. It hasn’t been that way for over 20 years. Thank the millennials and GenZ for it changing to this crap.
                  When wealthy people know you want to see a fight they don’t allow it to happen hoping that the long build up will creat more revenue. They will fight each other but it will probably be in another 2 years or more.
                  That's not the point. Canelo has given every excuse to not fight Benavidez who has been his mandatory for 3 years. Stop deflecting for Canelo. Unless you can list all of the examples of a mandatory being ducked for 3 years. This hasn't been done for over 20 years in boxing. That's blatantly not true. If it did the champion was stripped of the belts. So don't pretend like this is a common long running thing in boxing. It isn't. This is a Canelo thing.
                  SUBZER0ED SUBZER0ED likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Smash View Post

j
                    index1151on1beytelman320px.jpg

respect must be shown & then doors will open
                    Or...

Smash Smash likes this.

Comment

Don’t hate the player hate the game.

Comment

Working...