Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Alycia Baumgardner Case Could Have Been Handled Better, Says Victor Conte

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did you read this, MulaKO ?

Conte said you can test positive without having had the intent to cheat.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post

Oh, is Conte's word gospel to you now?

And as for what he said, that's true, and that goes for 99% of boxers that have failed a drug test as well.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post

Oh, is Conte's word gospel to you now?

And as for what he said, that's true, and that goes for 99% of boxers that have failed a drug test as well.
        Are you still defending Eggs Bennedict? The BBBoC and UKAD won their appeal so that little cheat still can’t fight in the UK.

Comment

Are you still defending Eggs Bennedict? The BBBoC and UKAD won their appeal so that little cheat still can’t fight in the UK.
          I've never defended Conor Benn’s drug use.

You've just used Conte's word as an example of someone failing a drug test without having the intention of cheating. Which is true.

You're aware that exact same line of thinking applies to Conor Benn too, don't you?
          Last edited by IronDanHamza; 04-02-2024, 02:19 AM.
          Butt stuff Butt stuff likes this.

Comment

The Hearing

Michigan Commission: Alycia Darling did you intentionally consume that or those substances?
            Alycia: No i did not absolutely not
            Commission: oh great Alycia, you are in the clear, carry on with your career
            paulf paulf likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Smash View Post
              The Hearing

Michigan Commission: Alycia Darling did you intentionally consume that or those substances?
              Alycia: No i did not absolutely not
              Commission: oh great Alycia, you are in the clear, carry on with your career

It's honestly the exact reason why these things need to be known to the public.

I for one would love to hear how she explained those compounds being taken unintentionally. Just out of sheer curiosity more than anything.

Seems to me something that would be difficult to explain on the surface.
              Smash Smash likes this.

Comment

• The wbc conducted the investigation as follows:
                • WBC “Ms. Baumgardner, how did the substance(s) get into your specimen?
                • Alycia B. “I don’t know”
                Investigation concluded… c’monall this bureaucratic bs is a slap in the face and creates legal loopholes. It needs to be zero tolerance but the lawyers wanna get paid.it is what it is and there are no consequences for failed tests

Comment

Originally posted by The D3vil View Post
                  No shxt, Sherlock
                  Nice pic but is that your top 10 still?

Comment

Originally posted by hitmanjosh View Post
                    This has to be a MF’ing joke right! If you pop dirty and have no proof of how it got in your system to vindicate your ass, then you are guilty AF! Conte a crook and should be banned from even speaking, ****kkk him too!
                    Not sure why so many are shocked. Jon ‘Bones’ Jones failed multiple times and got let off because they couldn’t explain the fails. Wouldn’t surprise to hear that he spread the word on how to do it, three other UFC fighters got off the same way.

Comment

To be fair, the Virginia Fuchs situation is a good example. Obviously girls would need to have intent to swallow vs. spit, but do you think she did it for performance enhancing in the ring by ingestion vs. injection?

Comment

Working...
                      X