Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Erislandy Lara's Cuban Missile Stuns Michael Zerafa Inside Two Rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LAchargers373 View Post

He’s had the WBA for 4 years GGG never wanted any smoke. Sat around and waited for canelo to bless him. Story of his whole career lmao
    He was old as hell.

I don't blame him.

None of them would fight him until he was what, 35,36 years old?

He wanted to get paid at that age & I don't blame him.

Same with Crawford.

Comment

Originally posted by The D3vil View Post

He was old as hell.

I don't blame him.

None of them would fight him until he was what, 35,36 years old?

He wanted to get paid at that age & I don't blame him.

Same with Crawford.
      ggg wanted get paid for fighting nobodies his whole career dude. Him and canelo single handily changed DAZNs payment scale lol at least canelo mixed in some washed up big names with his can crushing can’t say the same about lil g

Comment

lmao @ people praising this win and claiming Lara is being ducked. His opponent got KTFO by Peter ****ing Quillin 10 years ago. Joke fight and joke takes in this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Shrap View Post
          lmao @ people praising this win and claiming Lara is being ducked. His opponent got KTFO by Peter ****ing Quillin 10 years ago. Joke fight and joke takes in this thread.
          Peter Quillin was very good 10 years ago

Comment

Wow! Great win for Lara!

Comment

Originally posted by LAchargers373 View Post

ggg wanted get paid for fighting nobodies his whole career dude. Him and canelo single handily changed DAZNs payment scale lol at least canelo mixed in some washed up big names with his can crushing can’t say the same about lil g
              WRONG.

Martinez, Cotto, Quillin, Jacobs, and Canelo all ducked the hell out of GGG in his prime.

None of them would agree to fight him until Kell Brook volunteered to have his face broken by him.

The only people that haters bring up are Ward and Lara, 2 dudes who weren't even in his division.

Comment

Working...
              X