Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Matthew Hatton Announces Split From Campbell Hatton After Defeat By Jimmy Joe Flint

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
    Did Matt get fired or quit? Sounds like he was on some "fook this bs I quit" energy more than Campbell fired him but idk if there is more to this situation I'm not aware of.
    Id like to think that he quit. He needs to train a better fighter, not the other way around.

Comment

Originally posted by knockoutkid View Post

The basics of how to be stiff and get CTE? And retire at 30?
      The fundamentals of boxing. All Joe’s fighters are very fundamentally solid.

Comment

They can't all be like Ricky. It would be interesting to know the reason . I always felt the bubble was ready to burst at the first real test, but good luck to the kid , he didn't have to.

Comment

Matthew hatton created another mat.hatton in cambell with a worse off defence, absolute recipe for disaster that style is. Cant blame Cambell for having flaws in the basics when its the trainers job to implement them. Otherwise you simply hold your fighter back and tell them your not ready
          TookHerToThe0 TookHerToThe0 likes this.

Comment

He needs andy Lee. Jamie Moore is an C- level coach. Doesn’t believe in sparring he’s clueless as coach.

Go work with Andy Lee. Train alongside true pros like Joe Parker.

anyone suggesting Jamie Moore offer no reasonable argument as to why. They’re just chucking names out there.

Comment

Originally posted by thack View Post
              They can't all be like Ricky. It would be interesting to know the reason . I always felt the bubble was ready to burst at the first real test, but good luck to the kid , he didn't have to.
              Yup. And unless he starts taking a ton of PEDS like Conor Benn. Then he needs a true trainer to take him further. Conor was the same. Except Campbell took his loss.

conor got a draw against peynaud that he lost. Then told us he don’t know if boxing is for him, he then started PEDS and gained all types of improvements. Under a coach in Tony sims that’s got his 43 year old daughter selling her box for £1.99 a week pmsl.

Comment

Working...
              X