Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Oscar Valdez Stops Liam Wilson to Rebound, Fulfill His 'Obligation'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Regge View Post

Shut the ****k up you racist cunnt you cheer for anyone going against a Mexican.. like a true racist would.

The only deranged mfer here is you everyone here knows it. Your the laughing stock of this forum on top of being a grade A bigot.

Keep going and get yourself banned again you inbred lowlife.
    You've just got another corrupt decision with Martinez clearly losing just now.

Pretty much all your titles are stolen.

Vargas lost clearly against Ball after running like a coward, getting his shlt rocked and dropped twice.
    Estrada is coming off 3 straight robberies.
    Navarrete clearly lost to Conceicao.
    Espinoza was knocked out as getting dropped twice by the same punch means an automatic stoppage by the law.
    Lopez didn't beat Warrington as he's a swinging bum with no skills.

The only real title you have are Canelo's which aren't even real either as he's ducking his mandatories to protect your only champion in pro boxing. Hahaha.

How do you like those apples you corrupt, cheating cowards.

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post

We're talking about something else now son. We're talking about you lying about me saying Wilson was winning and shouldn't have been stopped when i didn't even mention Wilson once on this site. Point it out to me otherwise? You can't. You made it up with your deranged thoughts again. Like you do with everything.

No one could open your eyes. No one has that much ability. You're far too stupid to be helped. Just get back to making things up and sniffing door handles.
      lmao it was a joke. Sarcasm based on your boxing knowledge lol. Seems to have triggered you. I hear you are a fellow Brit. Have a pint and take a nap mate. You are entitled to your opinions you just have to realize that they aren’t facts.

Comment

You've just got another corrupt decision with Martinez clearly losing just now.

Pretty much all your titles are stolen.

Vargas lost clearly against Ball after running like a coward, getting his shlt rocked and dropped twice.
        Estrada is coming off 3 straight robberies.
        Navarrete clearly lost to Conceicao.
        Espinoza was knocked out as getting dropped twice by the same punch means an automatic stoppage by the law.
        Lopez didn't beat Warrington as he's a swinging bum with no skills.

The only real title you have are Canelo's which aren't even real either as he's ducking his mandatories to protect your only champion in pro boxing. Hahaha.

How do you like those apples you corrupt, cheating cowards.
        Hahahahhaaja there we go ***** just like clock work.

Man it must be hard being a racist brit watching boxing lol

tell you what go off yourself you inbred racist piece of shyt. You don't belong here take your ass back to that xchan forum you come from plotting som sick racist acts yea I know your kind.
        Last edited by Regge; 03-30-2024, 09:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by LAchargers373 View Post

lmao it was a joke. Sarcasm based on your boxing knowledge lol. Seems to have triggered you. I hear you are a fellow Brit. Have a pint and take a nap mate. You are entitled to your opinions you just have to realize that they aren’t facts.
          You mean my boxing knowledge that has you looking like a fool where you can't answer simple questions about your comments?

Take your own advice. You're so detached from reality i think getting to bed would be a good start.

Comment

Hahahahhaaja there we go ***** just like clock work.

Man it must be hard being a racist brit watching boxing lol

tell you what go off yourself you inbred racist piece of shyt. You don't belong here take your ass back to that xchan forum you come from plotting som sick racist acts yea I know your kind.
            Yes or no, getting dropped twice by the same punch brings about an automatic stoppage by the law?

You won't engage because you don't engage in truth. You only want a narrative that benefits you. That's why you're so corrupt and need to cheat like cowards. The truth is too much for you to handle.

Comment

You mean my boxing knowledge that has you looking like a fool where you can't answer simple questions about your comments?

Take your own advice. You're so detached from reality i think getting to bed would be a good start.
              Lmao you in every thread sounding off mate YOU ARE A NUTTER. You boxing knowledge claims that Merton Murray is 3x elite champion. Everyone got it wrong except you lol. Notice how you argue incessantly in every thread? That’s cause yourre an idiot mate lol. You can’t wrap ur head around the FACT that ur opinions are just that..opinions. Like I keep saying you need to get back on your medication I’m worried for you mate
              Regge Regge likes this.

Comment

Yes or no, getting dropped twice by the same punch brings about an automatic stoppage by the law?

You won't engage because you don't engage in truth. You only want a narrative that benefits you. That's why you're so corrupt and need to cheat like cowards. The truth is too much for you to handle.
                You do realize your the laughing stock of this forum right? Everyone here knows you are a racist and dangerously delusional individual. You are one sick little fuxk who needs to get help asap.

You are literally only here to bash a group of people noting else.

Comment

Lmao you in every thread sounding off mate YOU ARE A NUTTER. You boxing knowledge claims that Merton Murray is 3x elite champion. Everyone got it wrong except you lol. Notice how you argue incessantly in every thread? That’s cause yourre an idiot mate lol. You can’t wrap ur head around the FACT that ur opinions are just that..opinions. Like I keep saying you need to get back on your medication I’m worried for you mate
                  He's literally only here to bash either Mexicans or Americans though he really has it out for Mexicans. I'm guessing his mommy left his daddy for some dos x looking old timer Mexican lol because this mfers hate runs deep.
                  LAchargers373 LAchargers373 likes this.

Comment

I didn't come into this thread until you idiots started mentioning me. Or have you forgotten? Duh. Start from the first page and read you idiot.

Gaslight, project and throw ad hominem attacks as much as you want. But it let's me know i've got the narcissist delusional by the short and curlies.

Comment

You do realize your the laughing stock of this forum right? Everyone here knows you are a racist and dangerously delusional individual. You are one sick little fuxk who needs to get help asap.

You are literally only here to bash a group of people noting else.
                      I asked you a question, stupid. Do you not know how to read? Do you need me to help you or something?

Yes or no, going down twice from the same punch brings about an automatic stoppage by law? I don't care for your deflections nor your delusions. I'm talking about facts and reality here.

Comment

Working...
                      X