Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Oscar Valdez Stops Liam Wilson to Rebound, Fulfill His 'Obligation'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Oscar Valdez Stops Liam Wilson to Rebound, Fulfill His 'Obligation'

Seven months after he left Glendale, Arizona, a beaten man, Oscar Valdez returned to the same ring to score a redemptive stoppage win over Liam Wilson to earn an interim 130-pound title on Saturday.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BoxingUpdates; 03-30-2024, 12:04 AM.

Valdez probably back on the reynoso ped's again

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler69 View Post
      Maybe? Idk, I guess I’m not hating on that and just enjoyed a really good fight

what a fun fight. Both dudes brought it n I thought it was leaning the aussie’s way. Valdez is entertainment for me
      pnut901 pnut901 likes this.

Comment

In case you didn’t get the memo, unless a boxer is on VADA 24/7 they are on PEDS. Period, end of story. Hate to burst your bubble just in case your “fav” isn’t enrolled in it.
        Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

Good win for Valdez

Comment

Entertaining back n forth figjt , solid win by Valdez, Wilson always comes fwd and is tough as nails.

Comment

All action fight stoppage was a little early I thought. Good win for Valdez.

Comment

Everyone is. Terrence Crawford and Devin Haney are with snac Victor conte who are known for peds. Paulie Malignaggi said it years ago. All the top fighters are doping. Nothing new

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingfanatic75 View Post

In case you didn’t get the memo, unless a boxer is on VADA 24/7 they are on PEDS. Period, end of story. Hate to burst your bubble just in case your “fav” isn’t enrolled in it.
                  Even fighters who are enrolled in vada testing know how to pass drug tests when they are dirty . Victor conte is the master at teaching this and now he’s working with Terrence Crawford and Devin Haney and has worked with Shane Mosley etc

Comment

Valdez has fought Berchelt, Conceicao, Shakur, Navarrete and Liam Wilson in the span of 3 years. Win, lose, or draw. Gotta give the guy credit, guy has the guts to take on the best available. (3-2 ain't bad though I think Robson lost controversially)

He also has notable wins over champs like Velez, Servania, Gradovich and Ruedas at 126.

Dismissing a fighter because they have lost their 0 in modern times is becoming a horrible standard where it discourages fighters from aiming for more or overall improve as they stagnate.

Hope he gets the bouts with Luis Alberto Lopez or Oshaquie Foster in the future as suggested.
                    Last edited by Feroz; 03-30-2024, 01:06 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X