Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ben Whittaker Wary Emotion Will Lead To Frazer Clarke's Heart Ruling His Head

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ben Whittaker Wary Emotion Will Lead To Frazer Clarke's Heart Ruling His Head

Declan Warrington recently caught up with Ben Whittaker who shared his thoughts on Frazer Clarke versus Fabio Wardley.
    [Click Here To Read More]

You're 168 in the world because your management won't put you in with a live body. This is another joke fight. Shakan would've been better. Go on Ben, do 100 pirouettes, some backward somersaults & a Fosberry Flop. Ideally, do a turn, twist & dive out of the ring & never come back you narcissistic, pointless, preening little whelp. Until you fight one of Craig Richards, Dan Azeez or Lyndon you will deserve nothing but derision.

Comment

Originally posted by 1Eriugenus View Post
      You're 168 in the world because your management won't put you in with a live body. This is another joke fight. Shakan would've been better. Go on Ben, do 100 pirouettes, some backward somersaults & a Fosberry Flop. Ideally, do a turn, twist & dive out of the ring & never come back you narcissistic, pointless, preening little whelp. Until you fight one of Craig Richards, Dan Azeez or Lyndon you will deserve nothing but derision.
      I don’t mind the showboating, but if you’re confident enough to do all that you should feel confident enough to increase the quality of your opponents at a faster pace than Whitaker is doing. Now he’s using the “they want too much money to fight me” excuse to justify not fighting better fighters. I’m sure there are plenty of top 25 fighters in his division who will accept a reasonable purse for the chance to fight him and get the notoriety and attention that would come from beating him. Those are the type of fighters Whitaker should be fighting now.
      Last edited by Roj; 03-29-2024, 07:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 1Eriugenus View Post
        You don’t like him”22@#¢∞¬∞

Comment

I sent a message to you Rudy

Comment

Working...
          X