Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tim Tszyu-Sebastian Fundora Weigh In Ahead Of Las Vegas Clash & Undercard Weights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tim Tszyu-Sebastian Fundora Weigh In Ahead Of Las Vegas Clash & Undercard Weights

[Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BoxingUpdates; 03-29-2024, 03:32 PM.

Sounds odd to me that Tszyu, Fundora, Cruz, Zerafa, Bohachuk were all at least 1.2lb under the limit. Odd in a 'somebody illegally adjusted the scales to help a fighter make weight' kind of way.

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
      Sounds odd to me that Tszyu, Fundora, Cruz, Zerafa, Bohachuk were all at least 1.2lb under the limit. Odd in a 'somebody illegally adjusted the scales to help a fighter make weight' kind of way.
      hhhhmm that explains the burgers
      garfios garfios likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Smash View Post

hhhhmm that explains the burgers
        there's a theroy that led to a problem that caused a rumor that got into a disagreement with another story..............Eh whatever.
        Smash Smash likes this.

Comment

fc72b13733109b95623eb5cd01612643.jpg
          this looks to be the shocking moment tim is talking about

not only does he look like a geeky internet nerd who wont stop talking about his fav star wars character but he also manages to look about 17 as well, well done i say
          garfios garfios likes this.

Comment

Wouldn't be the first time pbc did it. They did it with broner-granados. Broner was the only one who made weight while granados and the co main fighters missed weight. Then when they "fixed" the scale they all made weight and didn't bother to re weigh broner

Comment

Then all of them were helped.

Comment

Originally posted by garfios View Post

Then all of them were helped.
                No, I can't see 5 fighters on the card all failing to make weight. More likely all of them were on weight and the scales were 1.2lb off in order to help somebody else.

Comment

No, I can't see 5 fighters on the card all failing to make weight. More likely all of them were on weight and the scales were 1.2lb off in order to help somebody else.
                  Who do think helped?

Comment

Originally posted by garfios View Post
                    Who do think helped?
                    My guess would be Lara or Rolly. Lara has always seemed very professional though and isn't big at 160 so it would surprise me if it was him. As it is no 100% proof so will never know but I think someone altered with the scales.

Comment

Working...
                    X