Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Coach Donaire Believes Zerafa Will Be His First World Champion, But He Still Has His Own Record-Breaking Title Aspirations

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Coach Donaire Believes Zerafa Will Be His First World Champion, But He Still Has His Own Record-Breaking Title Aspirations

LAS VEGAS - Nonito Donaire is in the corner rather than the ring this weekend, but that doesn't mean he's ready to swap his boxing gloves for a coach's spit bucket just yet - not completely, anyway.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Ahh, the good ol' tale of this time it's different from a fighter on the wrong side of 40.

Comment

I like the Flash, but he’s been in too many wars. Maybe he needs money to even think of fighting again. Maybe he could be a good trainer if he can teach defense which was not one of the Flash strong points. Unfortunately, the fighter he will be working the corner on Saturday, sucks. Tszyu is the man in Aussie Land.

Comment

I hope he can still move down at get a full title at 115. He only has an interim belt there.

If he can, he becomes a 5 division world titlist. That list currently only includes Tommy Hearns, Sugar Ray Leonard, Oscar De La Hoya, Floyd Mayweather, and Manny Pacquiao.

Comment

Nice to see Nonito making a new career for himself & passing on his knowledge to current & future contenders!

Comment

anyone really giving zerafa a chance
            i mean if lara is even a shadow of hes best he should beat zerafa easily but then again father time stops everyone
            maybe zerafa can get the win cant see him getting the ko but might be able to outwork him and get decision

Comment

Originally posted by MusoMeanderings View Post
              Ahh, the good ol' tale of this time it's different from a fighter on the wrong side of 40.
              Lol he's 41. That's the best possible side of 40

Comment

Working...
              X