Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Promoter Insists Tim Tszyu Won't Wait Around For Terence Crawford, If The Time Comes

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sooner or later Crawford is going to learn that father time is undefeated, and these long layoffs between fights will catch him.

Comment

Notice how he never answered whether they'd be willing to face Crawford next now that he's activated his automatic WBO mandatory status. Never listen to what people say. Pay very close attention to what they don't say. This joker knows that the Canelo pipe dream retirement check is gone for good once Crawford destroys Little Timmy.
      Smash Smash likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by LG Motel 22 View Post
        Why would he, Crawford has stalled his career AGAIN by waiting round.
        Like that didn't have anything to do with Spence activating his rematch clause when he couldn't even fight, so Bud had to wait for the clause to expire...
        BlackRobb BlackRobb likes this.

Comment

lanky is a tough fight and difficult to prepare in short notice i would say, harder fight then hot air thurman at his stage now

if tazoo wins would like to see him mention crawford by name as his next opponent & give bud a shot at 154, if he doesnt probably means he will avoid bud for an easier fight, will be interesting to see how it plays out
          TookHerToThe0 TookHerToThe0 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Gary Coleman View Post

Yeah, no. They're letting Bud know that this isn't going to be some drawn out, year long negotiation process like what he pulled with Spence.
            You don't speak for his team.

Comment

Originally posted by MusoMeanderings View Post
              Tim a G.

Doing what a fighter must do: cracking heads.

He and Inoue are from different cloth indeed. Respect.
              Tim has really grown on me. I disrespectfully put him in the same category as other Aussie boxers such as horn and Kambosos. I know those two won world titles but it was a fleeting moment.

I think Tim is here to stay. And I definitely need to show him a lot more respect. He’s a solid dude.
              MusoMeanderings MusoMeanderings likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Smash View Post
                lanky is a tough fight and difficult to prepare in short notice i would say, harder fight then hot air thurman at his stage now

if tazoo wins would like to see him mention crawford by name as his next opponent & give bud a shot at 154, if he doesnt probably means he will avoid bud for an easier fight, will be interesting to see how it plays out
                100. I had an inkling that Keith would pull out. He beat porter and Garcia, knew Spence was coming along with bud and decided he had “done enough” in boxing.

The hype behind Keith from 2015 - 2018ish Was there. Then he stalled like a broken freight train.
                Smash Smash likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by DClefthook View Post
                  Gotta commend ol' Timmy boy for this. Don't let Crawford string you out for 14 months and then say he signed to fight someone on another network. If you can't get Crawford then go to Lubin, Spence, Jermell or any of the other ten fighters PBC has for you. Don't wait on Bud!!
                  HAH. Yeah because bud does that doesn’t he :-{. Come on brother. Crawford ready to fight. Spence made him wait. Thurman refused to fight him. Garcia refused to fight him. Porter stepped up. Spence made him wait. Spence even created a fictional “side of the street” to excuse himself from fighting bud.

In doing so, Spence with each year he avoided bud reduced his own chances of winning. Bud was Spence cash out fight. I doubt we see Errol again. And btw I love Errol.

Why do some fans try to rewrite history?* Seriously with all due respect , do you realise how silly you’re comment looks?

I strongly encourage you to research before you post things like this. It’s petulant as hell.

spence even dragging his feet over a rematch. That’s why Bud has to move on. Otherwise his career would stall. Instead he been grinding, putting in S&C work and now is ready for 54.

If you remember this was buds plan. He was always going to 54 for Charlo. He made that clear. He told us all “after I beat Errol I’m coming for that 54 “lion cub” Charlo. That was always his goal.

If Crawford becomes a THREE division UNDISPUTED CHAMP. Will you come back here and humble yourself enough to admit you look silly?
                  Last edited by TookHerToThe0; 03-30-2024, 08:04 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by DClefthook View Post
                    Gotta commend ol' Timmy boy for this. Don't let Crawford string you out for 14 months and then say he signed to fight someone on another network. If you can't get Crawford then go to Lubin, Spence, Jermell or any of the other ten fighters PBC has for you. Don't wait on Bud!!
                    Charlo knew he had to deal with Tim then bud and wasn’t capable of beating either of them. He took that Canelo money and sold his soul. That’s documented history and factually true. Neither me nor you can argue this.

Bud wanted THE MAN at 154. That man imo is now Tim , especially if he beats fundora. It’s undeniable if he wins.

bud v Tim will be a fun fight til bud steps on the gas.
                    Last edited by TookHerToThe0; 03-30-2024, 08:07 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Lance98 View Post

You don't speak for his team.
                      No, but I can read between the lines.

Comment

Working...
                      X