Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Krassyuk Remains Doubtful That Usyk-Fury Takes Place

Krayssuk Remains Doubtful That Usyk-Fury Takes Place
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BoxingUpdates; 03-29-2024, 08:46 AM.

I'm pretty sure he's not the only one having the same doubt. I'm also not believing it until the day comes when they both get in the ring and the match is completed with anything other than a No Contest.
    James Hunt James Hunt likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Elheath View Post
      I'm pretty sure he's not the only one having the same doubt. I'm also not believing it until the day comes when they both get in the ring and the match is completed with anything other than a No Contest.
      The list is continually growing.

Pathetic how this huge 6' 9" self-proclaimed "fighting man" has a reputation of being the opposite. Trying to age Usyk out and/or burn him out from multiple training camps isn't going to work.
      James Hunt James Hunt likes this.

Comment

Well yeah, Fury is a clown. The fight is the best part of two months away, anything could happen between now and then.

With that said, I think this one goes ahead. Hopefully Usyk wins conclusively and Fury retires permanently. Best outcome.

Comment

Krassyuk and everyone else watching boxing. The betting odds should only be about when Tyson Fury cancels the fight.

Comment

If it doesn't happen, it will be because Big Pu55y is the reason.

Comment

The boxing world should be out in the streets celebrating when the fraud Fury retires. We don't want the idiot liar in boxing anymore. He's a stain on the sport, a disgrace. Even his physical appearance is an offence, the sack of flab.

​​​

Comment

Usyk still recovering from the body shots Joshua n Dubois landed. Lost a lot of respect for usyk. Lost even more for fury after his ngannou debacle. Let’s see. I see it happening. Even Eddie Hearn sees it happening. This bum ain’t Nun. He’s literally a mouthpiece. Egis is the real leader of that camp.

Comment

This dumpster fire's been going for so long that I won't even be surprised if aliens beamed Fury up or something.

Comment

Nothing is a given with Fury unfortunately and I have a very strong feeling this fight isn't happening.

Comment

Working...
                    X