Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tszyu Unfazed By Change Of Opponent To Fundora After Overcoming Dog Bite

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by trippleupper View Post

Tell that to Mike Tyson
    Tyson was a Heavyweight with unbelievable power. Not a Jr middleweight with good power.
    Last edited by Wacked_Out; 03-28-2024, 09:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Wacked_Out View Post

Tyson was a Heavyweight with unbelievable power. Not a Jr middleweight with good power.
      Tim's power is better than good

Comment

This article demonstrates the mindset of Tim Tszyu. He's a very focused, determined athlete. He has a very strong mind. To face Fundora on short notice, it shows Tim really is a throwback fighter, like he says he is. A throwback to a time in history where fighters were always in shape, ready & willing to face anyone, even on short notice. A time when fighters didn't chase specific fights while clearly avoiding guys they should face. A time when fighters didn't pick and choose, cherry pick, call guys out with no intention to really fight the guy, or try to wait til they think a guy is old. Tim is tougher mentally and physically than a lot of guys around today. Win or lose, Tim wouldn't have drawn the color line if he was boxing 100 plus years ago. He would've been like Harry Greb- a white guy whose record was filled with black fighers. He wouldn't have been like Gene Tunney, who while absolutely a helluva fighter, did some avoiding, because his record doesn't show much, if any black fighters of his time on it...

Comment

Originally posted by Wacked_Out View Post
          Im going with Fundora. I think Tyszyu will be too short.
          I think Fundora's height is a diadvantage in this fight because he doesn't fight tall and leverage his reach. I'd have more confidence if Fundora showed that he can control the fight from the outside like Tommy Hearns.

Comment

Originally posted by THC View Post
            I think Fundora's height is a diadvantage in this fight because he doesn't fight tall and leverage his reach. I'd have more confidence if Fundora showed that he can control the fight from the outside like Tommy Hearns.
            Fundora is inclined to fight back than to keep it at a distance
            Doesn’t fight tall and keeps his guard high which exposes his mid section where all the damage will be done
            Tim gonna punish that body until that guard comes down
            Lights out

Comment

Working...
            X