Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tszyu Unfazed By Change Of Opponent To Fundora After Overcoming Dog Bite

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tszyu Unfazed By Change Of Opponent To Fundora After Overcoming Dog Bite

Tim Tszyu has revealed he was more troubled by being bitten by a dog before his victory over Carlos Ocampo than he was when he learned Keith Thurman's injury meant Thurman was being replaced by Sebastian Fundora
    [Click Here To Read More]

At 36, Fundora is 9 years younger than Thurman? Thurman is 45? I know time flies but damn son.
    landotter landotter Smash Smash like this.

Comment

i would like to see fundora get on his hands and knees and bark like a dog during the pre-fight instructions to intimidate tszyu plus give the 12 people that actually pay per view their money's worth
      landotter landotter likes this.

Comment

Its an easy fight for Tim I just cant see Fundora not getting beat up, 6' 5" and fights like he is 5'8" not fast and not a lot of power and he gets hit clean.

Comment

Tszyu is a great watch and is rapidly becoming one of my favorite fighters. Honestly, there is zero disrespect to either man, just focus on his part he is confident in.

After Fundora, I want a rematch between Tszyu and the dog. So far, that is the only blemish on his record.

Comment

Originally posted by Theshotyoudontsee View Post
            At 36, Fundora is 9 years younger than Thurman? Thurman is 45? I know time flies but damn son.
            Yes Fundora is 9 years younger but he's only 26 and Keith is 35
            MulaKO MulaKO likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Roadblock View Post
              Its an easy fight for Tim I just cant see Fundora not getting beat up, 6' 5" and fights like he is 5'8" not fast and not a lot of power and he gets hit clean.
              With 19 wins and 13 by knock out, Fundora can not be underestimated.

Comment

Not the best way to kick off their relationship with Prime.

Comment

Im going with Fundora. I think Tyszyu will be too short. I cant see him walking in on Fundora without getting Lubin'd. And he's 3 inches shorter than Lubin and 2 shorter than Mendoza. He better land that big lucky shot yall think he's gonna so easily do. I dont know how he will without getting butchered up. I like Tzysu I think he's great. But 5'8 vs 6'5 is rough.
                  Last edited by Wacked_Out; 03-28-2024, 08:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Wacked_Out View Post
                    Im going with Fundora. I think Tyszyu will be too short. I cant see him walking in on Fundora without getting Lubin'd. And he's 3 inches shorter than Lubin and 2 shorter than Mendoza. He better land that big lucky shot yall think he's gonna so easily do. I dont know how he will without getting butchered up. I like Tzysu I think he's great. But 5'8 vs 6'5 is rough.
                    Tell that to Mike Tyson

Comment

Working...
                    X