Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Inspired Michael Zerafa Ready 'To Take What's His' Against WBA Champion Erislandy Lara

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Inspired Michael Zerafa Ready 'To Take What's His' Against WBA Champion Erislandy Lara

Erislandy Lara seems to be sipping from the fountain of youth, but tough Australian Michael Zerafa hopes to have something to slip into his drink.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Peter Quillan - there's a mis-managed fighter - gave up a huge payday - all his defenders said he'd make more over the long term - pretty sure he didn't

Comment

Sounds like Zerafa has focussed on being well conditioned - if he can bring on pressure in the 2nd half he might steal enough rounds or get a late ko

Comment

He needs to have some adequate skills, otherwise his conditioning will just result in a more prolonged beating. I'm not convinced Zerafa can compete with even an ageing Erislandy.

Comment

If Zerafa wins could set up a super fight with Tim Tszyu

Comment

The dude couldn’t beat Quillan, Kell smoked him, and my friend from Down Under said he looked like sheet in his last fight. Tszyu is at a different level and Zerafa’s is nowhere near his radar. I give the old man EL a decision. How in the world did this dude get to be mandatory? I smell an under the table envelop. Tszyu is the man. I bet he beats the Towering Inferno and Zerafa in the same night. Somebody paid to get Zerafa in his position., no other explanation makes sense.

Comment

Originally posted by Phase III View Post
              The dude couldn’t beat Quillan, Kell smoked him, and my friend from Down Under said he looked like sheet in his last fight. Tszyu is at a different level and Zerafa’s is nowhere near his radar. I give the old man EL a decision. How in the world did this dude get to be mandatory? I smell an under the table envelop. Tszyu is the man. I bet he beats the Towering Inferno and Zerafa in the same night. Somebody paid to get Zerafa in his position., no other explanation makes sense.
              The underwear company

Comment

Working...
              X