Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Christian Mbilli-Mark Heffron Super Middleweight Main Event & Arslanbek Makhmudov-Junior Fa Heavyweight Battle Set for May 25

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Afi23 View Post

Indeed!
    No disrespect to Shawinigan, but I would have assumed that coming off the buzz around his last fight broadcasted on ESPN and the TR co-promotional deal, Mbili would have graduated to at least Place Bell in Laval in the Montreal area.
    Not even close with this kind of opponent
    Treasuring that 0
    Afi23 Afi23 likes this.

Comment

Makhmudov needs a big win but the signs were there to question him. His fight with Wach was interesting because Wach was in good shape & landed. Wach is in the twilight of his career but he landed some good punches until he was stopped. Big Mak just needs to brutalize Fa or elsevi will have trouble taking him seriously.
      Afi23 Afi23 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
        Makhmudov needs a big win but the signs were there to question him. His fight with Wach was interesting because Wach was in good shape & landed. Wach is in the twilight of his career but he landed some good punches until he was stopped. Big Mak just needs to brutalize Fa or elsevi will have trouble taking him seriously.
        Yep, I remember that Wach very clearly. After that fight, I had to pump the brakes real hard on Mak with all the hype surrounding him in our lovely province of Quebec at that time.

Comment

Working...
        X