No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Tim Tszyu-Sebastian Fundora Media Workout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Tim Tszyu-Sebastian Fundora Media Workout

Photos from the final media workout for Tim Tszyu and Sebastian Fundora ahead of their pay-per-view fight on March 30th on Prime Video
    [Click Here To Read More]

Stick figure Fundora is going to get chinned again. Something doesn't sit well about unnaturally tall fighters squeezing down to lower weights to try and gain the system. It hardly ever works and I don't see it working for this guy.

Comment

What's up with these elongated pictures? No pun intended Fundora.

Comment

Originally posted by JonDP View Post
        Stick figure Fundora is going to get chinned again. Something doesn't sit well about unnaturally tall fighters squeezing down to lower weights to try and gain the system. It hardly ever works and I don't see it working for this guy.
        Yes, its hard not to imagine Tszyu doing the same or worse to him than Mendoza did, but there is certainly room for Fundora to improve his game. If he is measurably improved and fights better from range, this could be an interesting fight. With regard to Fundora's weight, I don't believe he boils down to try to game the system as any kind of size bully. He is just plainly an ectomorph who has a very difficult time adding muscle to his frame. He's a 6'51/2" SWW, but that's as high as he's ever fought. During his brief amateur career, he was a WW.

Comment

Working...
        X