No announcement yet.

I Watched Lomachenko vs Haney 5 Times

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Watched Lomachenko vs Haney 5 Times

I Watched Lomachenko vs Haney 5 Times and each time I had Lomachenko winning 8-4.

There were some close rounds but the most I can see is a draw.

It's hard for me to see a way that Haney won and certainly hard for me to see a way that Haney won 8 rounds.

One of the judges inexplicably had Haney winning the 10th round which I thought was clearly a Lomachenko.

loma won it pretty clearly. official results are funny. 10-2 loma is more plausible than 6-6 imo. he was just landing the cleaner punches throughout the fight.
    Last edited by daggum; 03-27-2024, 03:03 PM.

Comment

I agree, although it could feasibly be wider than 8-4 Loma.
      ​​​ And there was a lot of suspect stuff going on with that fight. Loma's team objected to the inclusion of Moretti before the fight, got denied by the commission, and then Moretti turns in yet another HIGHLY suspect card in a career full of those. Top Rank spends the whole fight week asking "if Loma has one more great performance, or will the young lion beat the old one as usual". Then Osuna calls Haney the winner before the fight even happened in his interview of Muratalla on the undercard...

That being said, why are you bringing it up again now? It's solidly in the past and the belts are scattered again, meaning Loma has to beat Kambosos, Shakur, Tank, and likely Navarrete to regain the belts he rightfully should have already. Hard path for an aging fighter who doesn't like to finish his opponents and keep things out of the hands of the judges. And at least one of those fighters he'd likely need to finish to get the win, no matter what happens in the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by crimsonfalcon07 View Post
        I agree, although it could feasibly be wider than 8-4 Loma.
        ​​​ And there was a lot of suspect stuff going on with that fight. Loma's team objected to the inclusion of Moretti before the fight, got denied by the commission, and then Moretti turns in yet another HIGHLY suspect card in a career full of those. Top Rank spends the whole fight week asking "if Loma has one more great performance, or will the young lion beat the old one as usual". Then Osuna calls Haney the winner before the fight even happened in his interview of Muratalla on the undercard...

That being said, why are you bringing it up again now? It's solidly in the past and the belts are scattered again, meaning Loma has to beat Kambosos, Shakur, Tank, and likely Navarrete to regain the belts he rightfully should have already. Hard path for an aging fighter who doesn't like to finish his opponents and keep things out of the hands of the judges. And at least one of those fighters he'd likely need to finish to get the win, no matter what happens in the fight.
        its ok that guy will never take the fight unless loma has been brutally ko'd and is clearly in decline.
        eco1 eco1 likes this.

Comment

I thought Loma won too but it is what it is. Both guys have gone in different directions, no point dwelling on it really.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post

its ok that guy will never take the fight unless loma has been brutally ko'd and is clearly in decline.
            I was referring to Shakur or maybe Navarrete. Tank is low volume and easier to win rounds against, but dangerous with that power, unless he turns out to be another Deontay Wilder who fails when he steps up competition. Although you're right that Tank won't fight him.
            eco1 eco1 likes this.

Comment

Haney is not only ugly, he’s a fraud too.

Comment

Originally posted by crimsonfalcon07 View Post

I was referring to Shakur or maybe Navarrete. Tank is low volume and easier to win rounds against, but dangerous with that power, unless he turns out to be another Deontay Wilder who fails when he steps up competition. Although you're right that Tank won't fight him.
                well i dont think he would get the decision over shakur either. they have big plans for him just like they had big plans for haney. it is what it is as trumpy says. loma would never ever win a decision over tank. even if he has a dominating bivol like performance they would give it to tank. too much money so the result would be pre-determined which is so strange because that shows just how scared tank is because he simply doesnt want to be ridiculed for getting a gift, instead choosign to be riducled for being a coward

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
                  I thought Loma won too but it is what it is. Both guys have gone in different directions, no point dwelling on it really.
                  didnt loma want the rematch but haney didnt? i dont think choosing prograis and garcia is a good direction but its a safer direction. they know they lost that fight and they arent going to revisit it.
                  eco1 eco1 likes this.

Comment

Honestly, if you erase his 2nd pro debut fight where he was fouled to death by Salido, I'd consider him still undefeated, lol. I'm one of the few that had him beating Teofimo. Haney has even more believing he won than the Teofimo outcome. By all means, Loma has at least 1 loss if I remove these two questionable decision losses to Haney and Lopez.

Comment

Working...
                    X