Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fabio Wardley Insists 'Question Marks' Are Hanging Over Frazer Clarke

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Fabio Wardley Insists 'Question Marks' Are Hanging Over Frazer Clarke

British and Commonwealth heavyweight champion Fabio Wardley believes that he is more battle-tested than Frazer Clarke
    [Click Here To Read More]

Wardley has battled thru some tough moments. I really have not seen much of Clarke. A novice at 32. Clarke has a decent amateur pedigree but so did Tony Yoka & Audley Harrison. I favor Wardley…

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
      Wardley has battled thru some tough moments. I really have not seen much of Clarke. A novice at 32. Clarke has a decent amateur pedigree but so did Tony Yoka & Audley Harrison. I favor Wardley…
      Likewise. Wardley seems to have more wrinkles to his game. Clarke seems like a big, strong guy but he's yet to show high level possibilities as a pro. I'm very interested to see how their styles match up but so far Clarke seems like another Joyce type of fighter who may not even be as successful as the Juggernaut.

Comment

Originally posted by theface07 View Post

Likewise. Wardley seems to have more wrinkles to his game. Clarke seems like a big, strong guy but he's yet to show high level possibilities as a pro. I'm very interested to see how their styles match up but so far Clarke seems like another Joyce type of fighter who may not even be as successful as the Juggernaut.
        Joyce has made a few millions already. He has a very decent career.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post

Joyce has made a few millions already. He has a very decent career.
          Sure he has but I was just pointing out his limitations as a pro and alluding to the fact that Joyce isn't likely to win a world title at this point. Looking back after the fight, Clarke showed his boxing ability including his jab, timing and punch placement. I still don't know how far he will go but it will be exciting to see what both him and Wardley will do next.
          Just for the record, I've always been a fan of the Juggernaut, even though he has limitations.

Comment

Working...
          X