No announcement yet.

Everything That Makes Benny Great

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 100million View Post

Read this slowly 1000 times if necesary.

Opinions are not facts.

You don't know for a fact why Canelo hasn't fought Benavidez. Your opinion is that Canelo is scared and that's why. Well that's not a fact. It's just your opinion

My opinion is this . Canelo is a smart man. So he wants to Milk this fight as much as he can. It could be his retirement fight. And putting a brutal beating on Benavidez is also a big last fug you to all of his haters.
    But to take this fight he just wants to be paíd lots of money before retiring .

Also he knows that every single day that passes is making it harder and harder for Benavidez to make weight at 168 pounds
    So he wants to make his retirement fight when Benavidez is fighting at cruiser and has zero ability to make 168? You are correct, Canelo is a very smart man. lol.

Keep coping and living in denial of reality that your hero is a coward and a laughing stock of the sport currently and will be haunted for the rest of his life that he ducked Benavidez. Unlike Chavez he was not man enough to take his beating like a man.
    garfios garfios likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Oracle01 View Post

So he wants to make his retirement fight when Benavidez is fighting at cruiser and has zero ability to make 168? You are correct, Canelo is a very smart man. lol.

Keep coping and living in denial of reality that your hero is a coward and a laughing stock of the sport currently and will be haunted for the rest of his life that he ducked Benavidez. Unlike Chavez he was not man enough to take his beating like a man.
      Damn you really are slow and dont know sh@t about boxing.

Canelo is this and that . And ya da ya da ya da.

Your oppinions are not facts.

You want to see some really funny facts go and see Benavidez super padded and lame resume.

If after this you still think Benavidez is so great.

Well this is great news for you because I have some snake oil I want to sell you and also I would like to introduce you to a Nigerian prince. With your smarts and super Mensa intelligence I guarantee you. That both of you can do great bussines together.

Comment

Originally posted by 100million View Post

Damn you really are slow and dont know sh@t about boxing.

Canelo is this and that . And ya da ya da ya da.

Your oppinions are not facts.

You want to see some really funny facts go and see Benavidez super padded and lame resume.

If after this you still think Benavidez is so great.

Well this is great news for you because I have some snake oil I want to sell you and also I would like to introduce you to a Nigerian prince. With your smarts and super Mensa intelligence I guarantee you. That both of you can do great bussines together.
        Its a fact Canelo is ducking him. If he is not ducking then ducking does not exist.

Comment

Its a fact Canelo is ducking him. If he is not ducking then ducking does not exist.
          You're a duck
          Fact

Comment

Canelo this and that. Opinions are not facts.

Canelo has not retired yet. So no ducking. They can still fight.

If you been following and undertanding boxing and both are big If's for you

Let me enlighten you.

In recent years almost all of the big fights have taken a few years to materialize.Or more then a few years.

Relax they are gonna fight.

It's gonna be great seeing Benavidez go to 175 a fully fledged Light heavyweight to fight Gvoz and then squeeze down again to fight at 168 to fight Canelo.

And because of this Canelo is gonna put a brutal beating on Benavidez
            Last edited by 100million; 03-29-2024, 04:24 AM.

Comment

Canelo this and that. Opinions are not facts.

Canelo has not retired yet. So no ducking. They can still fight.

If you been following and understanding boxing and both are big If's for you

Let me enlighten you.

In recent years almost all of the big fights have taken a few years to materialize.Or more then a few years.

Relax they are gonna fight.

It's gonna be great seeing Benavidez go to 175 a fully fledged Light heavyweight to fight Gvoz and then squeeze down again to fight at 168 to fight Canelo.

And because of this Canelo is gonna put a brutal beating on Benavidez​
              Last edited by 100million; 03-29-2024, 04:53 AM.

Comment

Well, this turned out exactly how I thought it would, only without the hissy fits

Comment

OralBennySausage01 just can’t help himself.

the thread explicitly says “what makes Benny great WITHOUT mentioning Canelo”

and there goes the #1 turdling making it all about Canelo.

these dudes remind me of those purple haired liberals, ask them the good things Biden has done and it turns into why Trump is mean.

Comment

Benny is no1 challenger so is good. He has won his fights comfirtably. Nel o used to be not looking great against the Trouts of this world, and resume wasn't the best but was deemed a good opponent for floyd.
                    Benny is looking more of a killer than Nell used to look
                    Last edited by hugh grant; 03-29-2024, 08:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BodyBagz View Post

Everyone wants the top guy.
                      Been this way since Day 1.
                      Simply calling out a top guy shouldn't be enough.
                      Everyone is calling out Nelo's name
                      Everyone says they are the one

Benny's resume is lacking bigtime
                      Just like ginger when he fought floyd, since day one the opportunity have to be given. And canelo had a few of them. You see, we keep agreeingn soon we are going to be best pals.

Comment

Working...
                      X