No announcement yet.

Everything That Makes Benny Great

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by El_Maldito_Rey View Post

Fighting ONE guy doesn’t make anyone great.
    not true. fighting munguia makes you great

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post

dirrell and plant. now tell me mungias 2 top 5 wins. now tell me charlos. now tell me ryders. now tell me gggs. now tell me yildrams. now tell me fieldings. now tell me saunders. they dont have them so your arguent that he hasnt accomplished enough to get a canelo fight makes no sense because all these guys have accomplished less than him. i would just like you to make a coherent argument as to why canelo shouldnt fight him but i dont tihnk thats really possible given the circumstances and overwhelming evidence against canelo.
      I never said Canelo shouldn’t fight him. Quote me where I said that.

This thread is “list Bennys accomplishments without mentioning Canelo”. So far nobody has been able to.

Dirrell? Lmao? F.ucking Dirrell? Goes 10 rounds with Yldrim Dirrell? Jeez man. Dirrell was a bum a stateside bum the on par with Lemieux. And that fight was in 2019.

so from 2019 to 2023 Benavidez never had another accomplishment? His second biggest accomplishment was UD12 Plant? After Plant had been KO’d for his belt?

come on man.

Comment

not true. fighting munguia makes you great
        No, not true. But Benny would kill to have Munguia on his resume, that’s how abysmal it is.

Comment

Originally posted by BodyBagz View Post

Let's see how many great moments his irrational fans (AKA The Turdlings) can name WITHOUT mentioning Nelo
          I have no idea wtf this thread is about.

With what you said up here, it happened in the third post of the thread.

Who is Benny?..................Rockin'

Comment

I never said Canelo shouldn’t fight him. Quote me where I said that.

This thread is “list Bennys accomplishments without mentioning Canelo”. So far nobody has been able to.

Dirrell? Lmao? F.ucking Dirrell? Goes 10 rounds with Yldrim Dirrell? Jeez man. Dirrell was a bum a stateside bum the on par with Lemieux. And that fight was in 2019.

so from 2019 to 2023 Benavidez never had another accomplishment? His second biggest accomplishment was UD12 Plant? After Plant had been KO’d for his belt?

come on man.
            just show me where you made threads about mungias greatness, or charlos, or saunders, or ryders, or yildrams, etc...i cant find them. you are obviously doing this to defend canelo so why pretend? thats very disingenuous. you have an agenda and are sticking to it and its to defend canelo and discredit benavidez but it makes you look silly since hes clearly the best opponent canelo would have fought at 168.

you are literally picking apart any single thing on benavidez's resume yet you dont do that to munguia. munguia lost to a bum named dennis hogan. why is canelo fighting a guy who lost to a bum named dennis hogan? actualy munguia just lost to an old dervychenko moving up in weight as well. we could do that for anyone. fact is benavidez is the most accomplished fighter at 168 since canelo has been at 168. is he the most accomplished 168 pounder ever? obviously not. if thats your point then yes you are correct, but if we are making threads about guys who have accomplished less than benavidez you have to make a thread about literally every single guy that fights there. you chose benavidez for a reason. you didnt like people criticizing canelo for ducking him and trying to get some "get back" but its silly since he is obviously ducking him and the only reason is fear of losing, not accomplishments like you falsely portray. you dont have a good reason for why canelo isnt fighting him so you are just attacking him and you dont realize it makes canelo look even worse sicne he constantly fights guys who are less acomplished.
            Last edited by daggum; 03-28-2024, 06:53 PM.

Comment

just show me where you made threads about mungias greatness, or charlos, or saunders, or ryders, or yildrams, etc...i cant find them. you are obviously doing this to defend canelo so why pretend? thats very disingenuous. you have an agenda and are sticking to it and its to defend canelo and discredit benavidez but it makes you look silly since hes clearly the best opponent canelo would have fought at 168.

you are literally picking apart any single thing on benavidez's resume yet you dont do that to munguia. munguia lost to a bum named dennis hogan. why is canelo fighting a guy who lost to a bum named dennis hogan? actualy munguia just lost to an old dervychenko moving up in weight as well. we could do that for anyone. fact is benavidez is the most accomplished fighter at 168 since canelo has been at 168. is he the most accomplished 168 pounder ever? obviously not. if thats your point then yes you are correct, but if we are making threads about guys who have accomplished less than benavidez you have to make a thread about literally every single guy that fights there. you chose benavidez for a reason. you didnt like people criticizing canelo for ducking him and trying to get some "get back" but its silly since he is obviously ducking him and the only reason is fear of losing, not accomplishments like you falsely portray. you dont have a good reason for why canelo isnt fighting him so you are just attacking him and you dont realize it makes canelo look even worse sicne he constantly fights guys who are less acomplished.
              So your counter argument isn’t what makes Benavidez great or his accomplishments, rather “hey these other dudes suck”. Plus you keep mentioning Canelo which isn’t what I’m asking.

TS and I are just asking for accomplishments without mentioning Canelo. Why is it so hard for you?

Comment

No? Nobody can explain everything that makes Benavidez great without mentioning Canelo?

List of accomplishments? Feats? Greatest fights? Anything?
                I don't think he's great, a least not yet. But canelo's seems to think so. At the end of the day he's the king. You miss me, did you?

Comment

Originally posted by garfios View Post

I don't think he's great, a least not yet. But canelo's seems to think so. At the end of the day he's the king. You miss me, did you?
                  Ok now we’re getting somewhere, one person that doesn’t think he’s great or has accomplished anything.

Comment

Originally posted by PRINCEKOOL View Post
                    I

Benavidez's best attributes are his agression, ability to produce punch combinations, and gears. But apart from that? Skill for skill, the attributes that most of the time are the differential at World and Elite level 'Benavidez has never shown that he has those abilities to a very high level'.
                    He has been showing those skills and attributes since he started boxing that is why he became a champion at a younger age than Canelo and less fights.

In the ring he can literally do it all. Box, brawl, pressure, patience when required.

He has

Size
                    Speed
                    Power
                    Aggression
                    Accuracy
                    High volume
                    Endurance
                    Combination punching
                    Durability
                    High ring IQ
                    Sold defense
                    Great reflexes
                    Natural fighting instinct

Despite what the haters say he is about as complete a fighter as you can get. Don't take my work for it. Canelo also agrees with me, that is why he refuses to step in the ring with him.

He has also proven all this in the ring by dominating everyone he has faced. His resume is leagues better than Canelo's was after 28 fights. Canelo was still fighting mexican cab drivers.

Comment

So your counter argument isn’t what makes Benavidez great or his accomplishments, rather “hey these other dudes suck”. Plus you keep mentioning Canelo which isn’t what I’m asking.

TS and I are just asking for accomplishments without mentioning Canelo. Why is it so hard for you?
                      already gave his accomplishments and i already put them into perspective compared to his peers. what more can i really do? he is more accomplished than any other fighter at 168 over the last 5+ years. pretty strange to make a thread about how hes not very accomplished when thats the case yet here we are.

Comment

Working...
                      X