Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everything That Makes Benny Great

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No? Nobody can explain everything that makes Benavidez great without mentioning Canelo?

List of accomplishments? Feats? Greatest fights? Anything?

Comment

Oracle01 hey OralBennySausage01, why are you real quiet?

garfios you too Garf.agios, chime in on this.

Comment

he has big areolas

Comment

he has better accomplishments then everyone else caneo has fought at 168. hes been #1 for 4.5 years. if this was like a prime pac or something then you could understand, but benavidez is just a good fighter with solid accomplishments(2 top 5 wins), and yet canelo still wont go near him. that tells us a lot more about canelo then it does about benavidez. it tells us he doesnt want any hard fights anymore(did he ever?) and guys like ryder, charlo, and munguia give that argument a lot of credibility. the fact that he is ducking someone like benavidez actually makes it worse for canelo and the fact that you dont respect benavidez or think hes good or accomplished much makes it worse for canelo because fighters do not hesitate to take down easy overrated marks. think floyd-baldomir, haney-kamobosas etc...and yet canelo doesnt want it.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
            he has better accomplishments then everyone else caneo has fought at 168. hes been #1 for 4.5 years. if this was like a prime pac or something then you could understand, but benavidez is just a good fighter with solid accomplishments(2 top 5 wins), and yet canelo still wont go near him. that tells us a lot more about canelo then it does about benavidez. it tells us he doesnt want any hard fights anymore(did he ever?) and guys like ryder, charlo, and munguia give that argument a lot of credibility. the fact that he is ducking someone like benavidez actually makes it worse for canelo and the fact that you dont respect benavidez or think hes good or accomplished much makes it worse for canelo because fighters do not hesitate to take down easy overrated marks. think floyd-baldomir, haney-kamobosas etc...and yet canelo doesnt want it.
            A lot of accomplishments? lol. List them.

his only good win was Plant UD12. And from what I remember, they both won their titles long before Canelo went to 168, 2019 I believe. So for someone that claims to make fights happen quickly, why did it take them so long to fight?

Comment

Originally posted by El_Maldito_Rey View Post

A lot of accomplishments? lol. List them.

his only good win was Plant UD12. And from what I remember, they both won their titles long before Canelo went to 168, 2019 I believe. So for someone that claims to make fights happen quickly, why did it take them so long to fight?
              he has 2 top 5 wins at 168. does munguia have that? does charlo? does ryder? does ggg? does callum smith? etc...no. the top 2 contenders were benavidez and plant. canelo told them to fight. they fought and benavidez won. he is literally the most accomplished fighter at the weight. you never make threads about munguiias accomplishments or charlos or ryders etc...cause canelo didnt duck them, but fact is benavidez is far more accomplished than them so how can you say his accomplishments are the reason the fight isnt happening? its an argument that is dead in the water. just say hes too dangerous for canelo but dont make up phony arguments about how canelo doesnt have to fight him because he hasnt accomplished enough. thats bs.

canelo won a title at 168 in 2018 so check your facts.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post

he has 2 top 5 wins at 168. does munguia have that? does charlo? does ryder? does ggg? does callum smith? etc...no. the top 2 contenders were benavidez and plant. canelo told them to fight. they fought and benavidez won. he is literally the most accomplished fighter at the weight. you never make threads about munguiias accomplishments or charlos or ryders etc...cause canelo didnt duck them, but fact is benavidez is far more accomplished than them so how can you say his accomplishments are the reason the fight isnt happening? its an argument that is dead in the water. just say hes too dangerous for canelo but dont make up phony arguments about how canelo doesnt have to fight him because he hasnt accomplished enough. thats bs.

canelo won a title at 168 in 2018 so check your facts.
                What two top wins? Who were they? You mean to tell me in the entirety of Benavidez’s career which was at 168, he’s only got 2? One of which was UD12 Plant which was last year? Who was the other?

Comment

Cant be great if you're never given the chance to be great.

Comment

Originally posted by YGriffith View Post
                    Cant be great if you're never given the chance to be great.
                    Fighting ONE guy doesn’t make anyone great.

Comment

Originally posted by El_Maldito_Rey View Post

What two top wins? Who were they? You mean to tell me in the entirety of Benavidez’s career which was at 168, he’s only got 2? One of which was UD12 Plant which was last year? Who was the other?
                      dirrell and plant. now tell me mungias 2 top 5 wins. now tell me charlos. now tell me ryders. now tell me gggs. now tell me yildrams. now tell me fieldings. now tell me saunders. they dont have them so your arguent that he hasnt accomplished enough to get a canelo fight makes no sense because all these guys have accomplished less than him. i would just like you to make a coherent argument as to why canelo shouldnt fight him but i dont tihnk thats really possible given the circumstances and overwhelming evidence against canelo.

Comment

Working...
                      X