Everything That Makes Benny Great

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bodybagz View Post

got it

I figure this fact finding thread will dissolve into a lame name calling session by page 2
    lmfao

Comment

So what now . Criquets?

Comment

Originally posted by BodyBagz View Post

What has his eye test resulted for him ?
        The hype drastically outweighs his yet to be named accomplishment(s).

They will fight, sooner rather than later.
        His fans will wish they hadn't
        Its resulted in a general public screaming for Canelo to fight him, pretty much every known fighter is vocally calling Canelo to fight him, he may not have the great accomplishments but if his targets wont fight him how is he to get them, I guess you could say he is greater than Munguia.

Its like watching a band if they don't play the songs people want to hear people stop listening, with DB its the song the public wants to hear from Canelo.

And I think Canelo can beat him, I also think David will be Canelos last fight.
        El_Mero El_Mero likes this.

Comment

Plant the guy that couldn't wobble a street bum. Why keep mentioning him ?

Comment

Originally posted by Haka View Post
            Plant the guy that couldn't wobble a street bum. Why keep mentioning him ?
            He's Benny's best W
            If not him..... !!!

Comment

''Benny is so great and has so many great moments, I can't put it in words !''

Comment

I think his overall abilities are overrated, and he is a fighter 'Who I estimate is, fighting two full weight classes below his more natural fighting weight'.

Benavidez is like Tony Bellew 'When he was fighting at 175 pounds. Bellew felt like he needed to be the big man on fight night, in order to compete. Those tactics worked for Bellew for awhile, until he started competing against fighters with serious punching power and who were not phased by his mass'.

And of course over a long duration of time, when a fighter weight drains themselves to that extreme 'At some point it is going to have a negative effect on their performance, and overall state of being'.

Benavidez's best attributes are his agression, ability to produce punch combinations, and gears. But apart from that? Skill for skill, the attributes that most of the time are the differential at World and Elite level 'Benavidez has never shown that he has those abilities to a very high level'.

Benavidez's defence, movement, and overall tactical creativity 'Is not really World or Elite level'.

Note: Benavidez is competing in boxing under 'The day before weigh in rule'. And he is I estimate fighting two full weight classes below his more natural fighting weight, skill for skill? Canelo Alvarez is a by far superior fighter, and especially in the area's 'That are the differential at Elite and World level'.

If Alvarez can maintain his form, I believe that he beats Benavidez 'It will be a competitive fight, but? Benavidez for me, has not shown thus-far in his career that he is good enough in the area's of boxing which are the differential at Elite and World level'.

I have stated this before in my previous posts 'Stylistically Benavidez is straight up Alvarez's street. Benavidez will most likely directly confront Alvarez's best attribute, which is his inside game and defense while on the offense'.

In that style of fight, I don't think Benavidez will be able to win rounds consistently against Alvarez etc.
                Last edited by PRINCEKOOL; 03-28-2024, 09:22 AM.

Comment

He’s got shapely birthing hips

Comment

He’s got a nice jew fro

Comment

Eye test doe, because he never wanted to test himself with anyone. Him and Plant were co-champions at 168 for how long? And how long did it take for them to make their fight? Oh but we hold others to higher standards if a fight doesn't get made immediately.

Anyway back to the topic, he doesn't have any accomplishments apart from UD 12 Plant and isn't a draw with his 40k PPV buy.

Comment

Working...
                      X