Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UKAD and BBBofC have won their appeal against Conor Benn.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UKAD and BBBofC have won their appeal against Conor Benn.

The saga drags on…
    dan-b dan-b likes this.

lol.......

delighted

im not sure what ban he would have got if he stayed and faced the music, some get 6 months, some 2 years, its a mess whatever way u look at it i think

Comment

angry-egg-you-have-to-eat-eggs.jpg?s=1024x1024&w=gi&k=20&c=QDEC5rfK6cJn2Vm1rATO3coMdkVole3soCNR9SEhorM=.jpg

eddie whats up with the pac fight huh eddie

Comment

this is so unfair. a witch hunt as trump would say! how dare you get held accountable. its just not right

Comment

Didn't this start like 2 years ago now? Just do a backdated ban and get on with things. The guy is clearly guilty but this is boxing and a precedent has already been set... people cheat and things just go back to normal.

Comment

bumgardner & stumble 2 recent busted and off they go all clear no questions asked (how i do not know) & eggies still whisking around the block, what an egghead, he handled this all wrong, even eddie said so

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
              this is so unfair. a witch hunt as trump would say! how dare you get held accountable. its just not right
              Exactly how Benn saw it. He and his dad are so special it has to be a conspiracy to bring them down. His first reaction was to mention how they did the same thing with his dad.

Comment

Originally posted by jqSide View Post
                Exactly how Benn saw it. He and his dad are so special it has to be a conspiracy to bring them down. His first reaction was to mention how they did the same thing with his dad.
                they are trying to ban him because they know he would win every title in every britain and across the world!
                MusoMeanderings MusoMeanderings likes this.

Comment

Oh my god

I don’t think it drags on. I think this means that the decision is overturned (the one he won) and Conor Benn gets a ban.

I think!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
                    Didn't this start like 2 years ago now? Just do a backdated ban and get on with things. The guy is clearly guilty but this is boxing and a precedent has already been set... people cheat and things just go back to normal.
                    This is the route to go down now if you’re Benn.

Just take the backdated ban now. There’s no other option.

Comment

Working...
                    X