Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rolando Romero Vows to Become First Fighter to Stop Isaac Cruz

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Rolando Romero Vows to Become First Fighter to Stop Isaac Cruz

Rolando Romero believes he will become the first fighter to stop Isaac Cruz when the in the co-feature of the March 30 Premier Boxing Champions pay-per-view card on Amazon Prime, headlined by Tim Tszyu-Sebastian Fundora.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Romero always talks shi*t to unbalance his opponents.
    Must be a childhood attention deprivation syndrome or something.

He needs to be careful not to end up being sparked out by Cruz.
    Cruz is not just brute force, he cuts off the ring and feints well.

I think Rolly will be on his bike for long stretches of time during the fight.

I like Cruze in this fight, but he's the favourite.

Comment

Rolly will get KOed again. He is relying on his size to bring him to victory. Cruz is a pressure fighter with technic and can land accurate punches.

Comment

Difficult to see it, Isaac Cruz is the type of fighter that fights at the top of his game when it comes to fighting the most recognizable fighters in boxing. (Like Gamboa and Davis)

If not then he tends underestimate his opponent and puts a subpar performance during camp and the fight.
        Last edited by Feroz; 03-26-2024, 07:19 PM.

Comment

I hope Cruz tears his head off and gifts it to Barroso.

Comment

Language is a bit dramatic in this title here. “Vows” lol like when Rambo promised himself to never harm anyone else, now that’s a vow

Comment

Cruz is going to steam roll that clown.

Comment

Originally posted by Feroz View Post
                Difficult to see it, Isaac Cruz is the type of fighter that fights at the top of his game when it comes to fighting the most recognizable fighters in boxing. (Like Gamboa and Davis)

If not then he tends underestimate his opponent and puts a subpar performance during camp and the fight.
                I don't know where you got that idea from as Cruz has been offered the big fights with the recognised names and turned them all down. He got a gift last time out too after being out-boxed for most of the fight while he was swinging at mostly air.
                charliepaerker charliepaerker likes this.

Comment

Working...
                X