Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Timothy Bradley to Canelo Alvarez: 'When Are You Going to Stand Up?'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by garfios View Post

Begging? He deserves the fight, canelo is at fault here. Who's the coward? Their job is to fight. Why does he have to fight anyone? It's not about benavidez "still wanting the fight", he wants it now and he deserves it now. The fraud doesn't want the fight because he has no balls. Stop making this about anything else.
    I know Benny deserves fight, but as he's not got it, he's had to resort to begging. Floyd used to tell his opponents you best this guy or that guy then you deserve a fight. I think floyd even said that to pac.
    So Benny is not getting a Nell fight, so might as well best bivol. Then Nell needs bennymore then Benny needs nelo.
    Whether Nell still ducks fight or not, at least Benny got a bivo l win under belt and can hold head up high when walking in mexico streets
    Last edited by hugh grant; 03-28-2024, 05:19 AM.

Comment

image.jpg
      Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
      I really feel nobody should ask for Benny v Nelo until Benny has 1 more fight. Let Benny beat someone whod beat Nelo first. Benny should fight Bivol or Beterbiev. Once Benny beats them and is betting favourite against Nelo, then the excuses for Nelo not fighting become less credible.
      Whatever is nelos best win, Benny needs to better it. So Benny needs to surpass nelos win over ggg

Why does Bena need to beat the guy that 12-0’d Canelo ? That makes no sense.
      Last edited by Haka; 03-28-2024, 06:23 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Haka View Post
        image.jpg

Why does Bena need to beat the guy that 12-0’d Canelo ? That makes no sense.
        It's not about needing. Nelos dodging benny, so why not? To become the greatest Mexican fighter of all time, Benny is going to have to fight bivol type guys at some point
        Last edited by hugh grant; 03-28-2024, 11:31 AM.
        Haka Haka likes this.

Comment

This mofo is a biased commentator…at first I didn’t believe the rumours but after watching Ford-Kholmatov, I couldn’t believe how much he was hyping up the American in every round whereas the Uzbek clearly won 7-8 rounds on most peoples scorecards.

What a CLOWN!

Comment

Originally posted by james240 View Post
            Just like Floyd vs Manny there is to much money for it not to happen.

It will happen "eventually" probably past its due date.
            No, it's not the same. Floyd/Pacquiao were two A sides and they wanted to fight, took time because egos, different promoters and the testing thing. Here they're both on the same size but the A size is refusing to fight do to a lack of conviction in his own abilities, he already confessed his fears, " benavidez doesn't bring nothing to the table, only 25 pounds", there's your confession and his hypocrisy.
            Floyd is TBE Floyd is TBE likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by MesicoFistology View Post
              There’s countless stories of Amir Kahn stepping up to Tim Bradley to his face and calling him out. And Tim Bradley like a coward ignored him. Of the hypocrisy
              i cant believe at one point on here, this was supposed to be a big fight.... khan vs bradley.

Comment

Originally posted by garfios View Post

No, it's not the same. Floyd/Pacquiao were two A sides and they wanted to fight, took time because egos, different promoters and the testing thing. Here they're both on the same size but the A size is refusing to fight do to a lack of conviction in his own abilities, he already confessed his fears, " benavidez doesn't bring nothing to the table, only 25 pounds", there's your confession and his hypocrisy.
                it's the same... canelo also wanted to fight just not now... same with floyd. he knew asking random testing from pac is gonna stall the fight... canelo throwing out 150-200mil is the same thing because he knows nobody is gonna offer that amount of money. it's a front... like floyd saying he wants to fight pac it's an easy fight but then demand random testing for an even playing field.

Comment

Originally posted by IceTrayDaGang View Post

it's the same... canelo also wanted to fight just not now... same with floyd. he knew asking random testing from pac is gonna stall the fight... canelo throwing out 150-200mil is the same thing because he knows nobody is gonna offer that amount of money. it's a front... like floyd saying he wants to fight pac it's an easy fight but then demand random testing for an even playing field.
                  He never say he wants to fight. He said he wants 200m to consider. You guys are worse than ginger.

Comment

Originally posted by HisExcellency View Post
                    This mofo is a biased commentator…at first I didn’t believe the rumours but after watching Ford-Kholmatov, I couldn’t believe how much he was hyping up the American in every round whereas the Uzbek clearly won 7-8 rounds on most peoples scorecards.

What a CLOWN!
                    I agreed he's a clown and biased, but he's speaking the truth here, let's not focus in the messenger because we know who he is, let's focus in the message and to whom is directed.

Comment

• Originally posted by garfios View Post

He never say he wants to fight. He said he wants 200m to consider. You guys are worse than ginger.
                      yes, it's the same thing.. both of them are stalling out the fight. he never said he'll consider... he said if they want this fight then give him 200mil...

"But if one promoter who I work with comes and offers me $150 million to $200 million, I'll fight tomorrow".

he knows nobody is gonna offer him that amount so the fight will only happen when canelo feel it's time, same with what floyd did to pac.

Comment

Working...
                      X