Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Timothy Bradley to Canelo Alvarez: 'When Are You Going to Stand Up?'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MesicoFistology View Post
    There’s countless stories of Amir Kahn stepping up to Tim Bradley to his face and calling him out. And Tim Bradley like a coward ignored him. Of the hypocrisy
    Unfortunately I already read the script and I know how it ends but I won't tell because I don't want to spoil it for you.
    Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by factsarenice View Post

Crawford is too small but Amir Khan wasn't. Benavidez is too Mexican but Chavez isn't, can't fight David Morrell but Ryder is ok... When are people going to say enough is enough? I'm not at all interested in a Charlo part two beat down because spoiler alert...that's all this is
      Ginger knows damn well, Bud would administer a worse beating than Mayweather did… mid round stoppage… as Benevidez would do same..
      macmike100 macmike100 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by factsarenice View Post

Manny ran from Khan? In what universe?
        Was talking about Bradley not Pacquiao. Bradley got the wide decision against Pac because Arum got wind that Pac was about to leave him to make the Mayweather fight without him.

Comment

Originally posted by Poeticman7 View Post
          Like how quickly you ran from Khan to Pacquiao?
          I won't forget the undisputed 140 fight that wasn't.
          Khan beat Maidana and got two belts.
          Bradley beat Alexander and got two belts.
          ​​​​​The summer showdown was clear until it wasn't.
          Bradley jumped ship to Top Rank and moved up to 147.
          Bradley has no room to talk about pride.
          ​​
          ​​
          And openly DUCKED Broner.

Comment

How is fighting Pacquiao over Khan considered a duck?

Based on the ledger, when Bradley stepped up against Pac, he got the W on paper.
            when Khan stepped up against Danny, he got sparked !!

RGJTMMRDCMJRJSM RuleOfTheSpear likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by QballLobo View Post
              This man got punked by Amir Khan and ran to another promoter to avoid the fight.

A gift decision against Pacquiao so Arum could avoid him leaving Top Rank to get the Mayweather fight doesn’t change that.
              he ducked khan to fight pac? that doenst make a whole lot of sense since pac is a million times better. it would be like canelo not fighting benavidez and fighting beterbiev instead. thats not a duck. beterbiev is better. problem is canelo has had years to fight benavidez and isnt, hes fighting ryder, charlo, munguia etc...from what i remember of the khan-bradley situation it was khan dragging his feet on the fight, just like he did with maidana. they were both top guys for years and never fought, bradley signed with a better more powerful promoter and went on his way.
              CineScape CineScape likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by A.B Counterhooks View Post
                By Timmy saying "he doesn't care about business side or anything else' it really sums it all up. There is a reason why Canelo is the sport cashcow and one of highest paid athletes, something Bradley could only dream of. Funny when he compares Benny with' the new dude on the block' terrorizing the hood lmao...the man couldn't even finish Plant, literally his best win. Haha keep em jokes coming Bobblehead.
                Do you have ANY dignity at all? Why are you talking about money and bringing up Benavidez not knocking Plant out? You'll look for any excuse no matter how much you and the others embarrass yourselves.

The facts are, Canelo is running like the coward he is. So sit back and watch him degrade himself while he hopes to bring Benavidez down from LH hopefully from a loss so he can finish his career off the way he started with nothing but sabotaged opponents.

Comment

He's bang on. Clitnelo Duckerez is the ultimate coward and is bringing unprecedented shame on the sport.

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post

Do you have ANY dignity at all? Why are you talking about money and bringing up Benavidez not knocking Plant out? You'll look for any excuse no matter how much you and the others embarrass yourselves.

The facts are, Canelo is running like the coward he is. So sit back and watch him degrade himself while he hopes to bring Benavidez down from LH hopefully from a loss so he can finish his career off the way he started with nothing but sabotaged opponents.
                    You just mad cause the ginger kicked british ass left n right lmao ,I know ur deal sidney boy sabotaged opponents my ass you always find the dumbest excuses to justify your countrymen getting their asses handed to them hahaha cope harder sidney boy

Comment

Originally posted by PryorHawk View Post
                      How is fighting Pacquiao over Khan considered a duck?

Based on the ledger, when Bradley stepped up against Pac, he got the W on paper.
                      when Khan stepped up against Danny, he got sparked !!
                      Maybe not Khan, but he sure as sh.it ran off like a coward to avoid having to fight Spence, Thurman Crawford and Garcia. Got his 3 losses and his 3 paydays from Pac and called it a day.

Comment

Working...
                      X