Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Timothy Bradley to Canelo Alvarez: 'When Are You Going to Stand Up?'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tibburon245 View Post
    Canelo fought good fighters during his career so it's strange how he is resisting the Benavidez fight. There are also other fighters like Morrell who are no chumps. But Canelo has big $$ now so maybe he will retire soon.
    The problem was the best names he fought were all old and past their primes. Take the opponents he fought who were 35 and older when they fought off his resume and it looks a bit thinner.

Problem was, lots of people ignored this while it was going on. Its only now that it seems to be on everyone's radar

Comment

At this point , I would have more respect for Canelo if he came out and said , " Look , Benavidez is six inches taller , younger , and boils himself down to make 168 , while I'm only 5'8, have had over 60 fights, I'm 34 and started at Welterweight. There are too many advantages for Benavidez that I cannot overcome and that's why I'm not fighting him. " At least there would be some honesty there.
      ​​​​

Comment

By Timmy saying "he doesn't care about business side or anything else' it really sums it all up. There is a reason why Canelo is the sport cashcow and one of highest paid athletes, something Bradley could only dream of. Funny when he compares Benny with' the new dude on the block' terrorizing the hood lmao...the man couldn't even finish Plant, literally his best win. Haha keep em jokes coming Bobblehead.
        Verus Verus likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Poeticman7 View Post
          Like how quickly you ran from Khan to Pacquiao?
          I won't forget the undisputed 140 fight that wasn't.
          Khan beat Maidana and got two belts.
          Bradley beat Alexander and got two belts.
          ​​​​​The summer showdown was clear until it wasn't.
          Bradley jumped ship to Top Rank and moved up to 147.
          Bradley has no room to talk about pride.
          ​​
          ​​
          Are you really comparing passing on khan to fight pac to passing on Benavidez to fight munguia??? One guy clearly went for the bigger challenge and name while the other is clearly avoiding risk.
          Last edited by Jab jab boom; 03-26-2024, 07:14 PM.

Comment

From Bradley, to Ward, to Tyson, to Marquez, to Barrera , to Morales, the world of boxing is seeing canelo for the risk management bytch he is. The only ones in denial are Reynoso and canelo groupies with no dignity.

Comment

He's not wrong, but the Canelo stans are just going to attack the person instead of the facts

Comment

Originally posted by Poeticman7 View Post
                Like how quickly you ran from Khan to Pacquiao?
                I won't forget the undisputed 140 fight that wasn't.
                Khan beat Maidana and got two belts.
                Bradley beat Alexander and got two belts.
                ​​​​​The summer showdown was clear until it wasn't.
                Bradley jumped ship to Top Rank and moved up to 147.
                Bradley has no room to talk about pride.
                ​​
                ​​
                ​Tim moved up to fight a guy that just bludgeoned Margarito, TKOed Cotto and beat Shane Mosley to a pulp. To Insinuate that Tim Bradley thought Manny Pacquiao at a higher weight would be easier than Khan is ridiculous.

Either you're too young to know or covering for Canelo or you are making a joke....but I don't know which.
                Last edited by factsarenice; 03-26-2024, 07:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by El_Maldito_Rey View Post
                  lol big head Bradley? Mr I’m retiring before facing any of these young up and comers? Ok.
                  Kinda like retiring from Trump University before bankruptcy, earning that degree in Facebook… lol !
                  pnut901 pnut901 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by pnut901 View Post
                    At this point , I would have more respect for Canelo if he came out and said , " Look , Benavidez is six inches taller , younger , and boils himself down to make 168 , while I'm only 5'8, have had over 60 fights, I'm 34 and started at Welterweight. There are too many advantages for Benavidez that I cannot overcome and that's why I'm not fighting him. " At least there would be some honesty there.
                    ​​​​
                    Speaking that type of truth would show Mexico how weak Ginger truly is. Can you imagine how many tomatoes the Mexican fan base will hit Ginger with the next time he shouts “Viva México” ?
                    Vita Vita likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by A.B Counterhooks View Post
                      By Timmy saying "he doesn't care about business side or anything else' it really sums it all up. There is a reason why Canelo is the sport cashcow and one of highest paid athletes, something Bradley could only dream of. Funny when he compares Benny with' the new dude on the block' terrorizing the hood lmao...the man couldn't even finish Plant, literally his best win. Haha keep em jokes coming Bobblehead.
                      Tim doesn't understand that Canelo doesn't fight Mexicans.

Comment

Working...
                      X