Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: TV Picks Of The Week: Tszyu-Fundora, Plus Eight More Shows In A Packed Week Of Boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Big big weekend in American boxing. PBC, Top Rank, and Golden Boy all having shows including PBC and Golden Boy working with each other. Great for the sport in the usa

Comment

Super excited for this weekend events. Fundora is fun to watch and Tim brings it. Both could give Crawford a decent fight for the first half. Then bud will take over and stop either.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
        Big big weekend in American boxing. PBC, Top Rank, and Golden Boy all having shows including PBC and Golden Boy working with each other. Great for the sport in the usa
        It’s very exciting. Last Saturday show what Eddie put on was decent. This is obviously a levels above. Nice to see this great sport thriving again.
        Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

That stare down photo made me think of Kareem Abdul Jabbar in Game of Death with Bruce Lee.

Fundora is so freakishly tall. He could really use his height and reach advantage well if he just boxed more instead of brawling on the inside.
          TookHerToThe0 TookHerToThe0 likes this.

Comment

Great opportunity for brawling giant Fundora but it will be Tszyu inside two.

Comment

Originally posted by Charles83 View Post
              Great opportunity for brawling giant Fundora but it will be Tszyu inside two.
              inside 2 thats a bold statement
              i think tszyu but i reckon it takes him a bit longer than that probably 10th round
              or might even go the distance which i seen is paying very good odds

Comment

Working...
              X