Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: TV Picks Of The Week: Tszyu-Fundora, Plus Eight More Shows In A Packed Week Of Boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: TV Picks Of The Week: Tszyu-Fundora, Plus Eight More Shows In A Packed Week Of Boxing

This week brings five days with a combined nine boxing broadcasts -- one show on Wednesday, one on Thursday, two shows on Friday, four shows on Saturday, and one on Sunday. The biggest of them all is Saturday's pay-per-view headlined by Tim Tszyu vs. Sebastian Fundora. Tszyu-Fundora is one of four world title fights on the show.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I'll got Tszyu by middle to late round knockout.

Comment

Tldr.

Comment

I feel that Tszyu vs Mendoza again would be a waste of time.

Comment

Originally posted by JJ75JJ View Post
          are you saying that this fight is a waste of time to watch ? that it carries no interest of the fight itself or the outcome. It is not Ali v Fraz and neither is it Gatti v Ward but it is something that will change the division's future fights and placement of fighters down the road and should be a fun watch......

Comment

For me this is a can't miss fight. Fundora is a tough, tough outing for anyone at 154, and he's a southpaw, Fundora is a nightmare. BUT.....If you can take Fundora's punishment, get inside, Fundora can be countered and Tim, like his Dad, has nearly perfect timing. I'll go out on a limb and say Tim Tszyu gets knocked down early and looks vulnerable until he catches Fundora between those long arm with a well timed uppercut.

In-short, Tim Tszyu vs Terrance Crawford in November, and yeah, I'll buy that one too.
            Last edited by factsarenice; 03-25-2024, 09:18 AM.
            Kings71 Kings71 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by JJ75JJ View Post
              IMO, it's going to be Tszyu vs Crawford

Comment

David is going to so knockout Goliath!

Comment

Thurman was a curiosity, but this card was greatly upgraded for me with Fundora moving to the main and Mendoza being added to the card. I’d much rather see guys that are staying active in the sport, working their way into contender/champion positions than a guy looking to cash out from a PPV.

Comment

Originally posted by factsarenice View Post
                    For me this is a can't miss fight. Fundora is a tough, tough outing for anyone at 154, and he's a southpaw, Fundora is a nightmare. BUT.....If you can take Fundora's punishment, get inside, Fundora can be countered and Tim, like his Dad, has nearly perfect timing. I'll go out on a limb and say Tim Tszyu gets knocked down early and looks vulnerable until he catches Fundora between those long arm with a well timed uppercut.

In-short, Tim Tszyu vs Terrance Crawford in November, and yeah, I'll buy that one too.
                    It’s definitely an interesting fight. Tszyu can counter but it will be intersting to see how he deals with fundora’s 9 inch height advantage. I’m a 6’2 inch man and I competed at heavyweight and super heavyweight as an amateur and I can’t imagine having to take on a 6’11 bloke.
                    shades of Michael Moorer vs Mike The Giant White

Comment

Working...
                    X