Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury Risks The Relitigation Of His Heavyweight Greatness

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fifth_root View Post
    Yeah, this is a shallow hate article but even more stupid than the ones the Boxing News 24 toilet produces. Rightful criticism is always necessary but requires objectivity, which means admitting the good/strong sides of one - this won't mean you like him.
    Be careful mate. You’ll be accused
    of being hateful. Where poppa pump gone? Every article used to be under his name didn’t it? I have used this site but signed up this year. But every article had that name for years.

Comment

Originally posted by rudy View Post
      When he loses he become a laughing stock and fall into depression and start to beat his wife
      He’s undefeated mate. I aren’t sure if you’re fully aware. Just trying to genuinely help you here. God bless ya.
      Willow The Wisp Willow The Wisp likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post

You care way too much about what grown people do or how they live their lives. The normal response is if it ainât bothering me, not affecting me, donât waste time on it.
        I do. Because I have kids. When or if you even ever have a child. You’ll care about things. Until then have fun being a sheep. You carry on being ignorant to what doesn’t affect you.

bet that includes child poverty.
        homelessness and hundreds of other topics.

Lol. You burnt yourself big man. You are backwards aren’t ya. What a melon lol.

and you care way too much about what I think. Glad to know I’m triggering incels from the other side of the world I with one comment.
        Last edited by TookHerToThe0; 03-25-2024, 01:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ragga1 View Post

What hateful and ignorant response this is. You clearly have no idea what you’re talking about! My mum used to foster children and let me tell you children are better being brought up in a loving home, even if that home is a gay couple, than being brought up in a children’s home. Hopefully one day you’ll grow up.
          I do appreciate and thank you’re mum for stepping up for countless kids. But she’s a MOTHER. With MATERNAL FEELINGS. I am in no way aiming this at women. And I certainly wouldn’t go out my way to insult you’re mother. So if I have, then truly I am sorry.

and again. Thank you for what you’re mum has done for these children.

but I’m a Christian. A devout one at that. And MY children won’t be indoctrinated by certain things. Yano like schools telling kids that aren’t even older than 8 years old they can change gender and the rest of it is Damn right SICKENING.

in England. They’re teaching nursery kids a book called “grandpas pride”. The front cover is ABHORRENT. Pride flags and an old man dressed in B D S M leather get up.

you think this is okay? Was you’re Gay mom telling them to change gender and teaching em to be gay? I don’t think she was.

so stop getting hurt about something that isn’t even aimed at you and the shoe doesn’t fit. You read half my comment and just raged. Take a time out. Stop getting upset. My grandma was with a woman for 26 years. But you KNOW that H0mo MEN don’t have that maternal pull like a WOMAN.

G ay men want more g ay men. Go do research on how many men have “adopted” kids and then A bused them S exually.

This pride stuff is too much and it’s always people like YOU and this writer to be offended on SOMEONE else behalf. Grow a pair of b0llox Like our man Sean Strickland would say.
          Last edited by TookHerToThe0; 03-25-2024, 03:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TookHerToThe0 View Post

Be careful mate. You’ll be accused
            of being hateful. Where poppa pump gone? Every article used to be under his name didn’t it? I have used this site but signed up this year. But every article had that name for years.
            FYI
            Apparently It's New Management
            Big Poppa Pump isn't around anymore...
            TookHerToThe0 TookHerToThe0 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by TookHerToThe0 View Post

I do appreciate and thank you’re mum for stepping up for countless kids. But she’s a MOTHER. With MATERNAL FEELINGS. I am in no way aiming this at women. And I certainly wouldn’t go out my way to insult you’re mother. So if I have, then truly I am sorry.

and again. Thank you for what you’re mum has done for these children.

but I’m a Christian. A devout one at that. And MY children won’t be indoctrinated by certain things. Yano like schools telling kids that aren’t even older than 8 years old they can change gender and the rest of it is Damn right SICKENING.

in England. They’re teaching nursery kids a book called “grandpas pride”. The front cover is ABHORRENT. Pride flags and an old man dressed in B D S M leather get up.

you think this is okay? Was you’re Gay mom telling them to change gender and teaching em to be gay? I don’t think she was.

so stop getting hurt about something that isn’t even aimed at you and the shoe doesn’t fit. You read half my comment and just raged. Take a time out. Stop getting upset. My grandma was with a woman for 26 years. But you KNOW that H0mo MEN don’t have that maternal pull like a WOMAN.

G ay men want more g ay men. Go do research on how many men have “adopted” kids and then A bused them S exually.

This pride stuff is too much and it’s always people like YOU and this writer to be offended on SOMEONE else behalf. Grow a pair of b0llox Like our man Sean Strickland would say.
              My mums not gay! Haha!! You’ve perfectly demonstrated as to why religion creates so many ignorant, but I have also met many people who are religious and are amazing people. Let’s not forget Christianity was a breeding ground for clergyman to abuse many children, all over the world and the higher echelons covered it up and allowed the abuse to carry on.

Comment

Originally posted by Atypicalbrit View Post

The best environment for children to grow up with is with a mother and father in a stable marrige, however in the west we have managed to demolish the nuclear household and the meaning of marriage to the point where we are now seriously entertaining gay couples as one of the better options for kids to grow up with.

Mental illness is spiralling out of control and it's only gonna get much, much worse with this next couple of generations coming through.

I don't care if that's not "politically correct", I'd rather not live in delusion.
                The best environment if it’s a good environment, which often it isn’t! Hence why children’s homes exist. It’s not about being politically correct, it’s common sense.

Comment

Originally posted by sidefx996 View Post

Maybe you can give him some pointers since you sound like you're an expert on the subject
                  Old enough to watch a decline of a great fighters boy!

Comment

Originally posted by Ragga1 View Post

My mums not gay! Haha!! You’ve perfectly demonstrated as to why religion creates so many ignorant, but I have also met many people who are religious and are amazing people. Let’s not forget Christianity was a breeding ground for clergyman to abuse many children, all over the world and the higher echelons covered it up and allowed the abuse to carry on.
                    You need to cope harder. Lmfao. Keep coping. Making up stories because I offended you’re twink gang. Go download Grindr lmfao

Comment

Originally posted by greeneye99 View Post

FYI
                      Apparently It's New Management
                      Big Poppa Pump isn't around anymore...
                      I warned his azz he gonna end up not here no more. Now he knows it’s true. Lol. If he didn’t lick 1HourRun behind. He’d still be here.

appreciate you taking time to tell me. Cheers for that.

Comment

Working...
                      X