Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Promoter Eddie Hearn Throws Out Challenge For Adam Azim To Face Dalton Smith: 'I Dare You'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Promoter Eddie Hearn Throws Out Challenge For Adam Azim To Face Dalton Smith: 'I Dare You'

Promoter Eddie Hearn threw the gauntlet down to European super lightweight champion Adam Azim after Dalton Smith stormed to a comprehensive win over Jose Zepeda. Smith, 16-0 (12 KOs), sent his Sheffield fans home elated after a superb fifth-round body shot finish to Californian veteran Zepeda and the 27-year-old's attention quickly switched to his domestic rival. Smith holds the British and Commonwealth champion and Azim, 11-0 (8 KOs), is the European champion.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Adam would send a decent chance of beating Smith on that showing. Smith has a decent dig but is too easy to hit.

Comment

“I believe we’re going to go in to the top five, look at the 140-pounders that we’ve got and we work with; Devin Haney, Subriel Matias, Richardson Hitchins, Regis Prograis, Jack Catterall, Liam Paro"

That's a good stable. Should be able to do some really good fights just pairing those guys up.

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
        “I believe we’re going to go in to the top five, look at the 140-pounders that we’ve got and we work with; Devin Haney, Subriel Matias, Richardson Hitchins, Regis Prograis, Jack Catterall, Liam Paro"

That's a good stable. Should be able to do some really good fights just pairing those guys up.
        Dalton Smith can maybe beat Liam Paro. Perhaps Regis Prograis too if he is shot.

Don’t see him winning against any of the others.
        LAchargers373 LAchargers373 likes this.

Comment

Smith/Paro could be a big seller in Australia with Dalton's Commonwealth belt on the line.

Comment

Working...
          X