No announcement yet.

Can you imagine if Zhang lands. Left hand on Wilder lmao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can you imagine if Zhang lands. Left hand on Wilder lmao

I mean jesus christ, Wilder was getting knocked bandy when Fury was hitting him, imagine when he feels that 290lb left hand crash into his dome. They will have to perform a second autopsy.

I reckon it will land as well, Wilder will have to be more aggressive in this one and I belive he will find a way to miss the stationary target of Zhangs bowling ball head and get sent to valhalla by the left.

Wilder has a chin and Zhang can only throw one or two before gassing. Wilder wins easily.
    real raw real raw likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by moochi View Post
      Wilder has a chin and Zhang can only throw one or two before gassing. Wilder wins easily.
      He was on queer street every time fury landed on him.

Fury couldn't put a dent in novice MMA fighter or 40 year old CTE Chisora.
      Dr. Z Dr. Z likes this.

Comment

I genuinely fear Wilder may become the body on his own record.
        Pac=Duran Pac=Duran likes this.

Comment

Not only I can imagine, it will probably happen.

Comment

Wilder's losing his legs. He's gotta move arounnd for a while to get the space he needs to land his right hand. If he's even remotely close to his best form he will nuke Zhang.

Originally posted by pollywog View Post
            I genuinely fear Wilder may become the body on his own record.
            Would be very ironic.

Comment

Its a weird ass fight is all I'm sure of. Zhang gasses so comically quickly he seems overly concerned with it. And Wilder seemed like one of those B side guys who didn't come to even try to win last time so who knows where his head is at.

I favor Zhang overall, but if it gets into the 2nd half I could see Wilder winning. Mainly tho idk wtf this fight is gonna look like.

Comment

I feel like Zhang, with his feet in concrete, is made for Wilder. If he’s not shot then he should be able to tee off. Saying that, Ortiz troubled Wilder with the sneaky left but he looks like Usain Bolt compared to Zhang.

Comment

Wilder likes beating 40 year olds. Zhang might be another win for wilder. But Zhang favourite

Comment

Zhang doesn't stop anyone with one punch and Wilder doesn't tend to go down from just one punch but Wilder is capable of sleeping you with one massive right.

Bookie odds would probably favor Wilder in one punch scenario.

Parker was fidgety like Spilka. Zhang is going to be front and center and try to catch the right with his gloves or time Wilder.
                    Last edited by hhh1200; 03-24-2024, 06:57 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X