Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Inspired by Family and a New Voice, Michael Zerafa Aims to Upend Erislandy Lara

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Inspired by Family and a New Voice, Michael Zerafa Aims to Upend Erislandy Lara

Michael Zerafa, who will face current WBA middleweight titleholder Erislandy Lara on March 30 in Las Vegas, believes his third world title shot will be the charm. But this time, he says, he is older, different and has new motivation.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Motivation is a great thing but you have still have the talent I cant Mick beating Lara even an old Lara he has just too much of everything.

Comment

I forgot Zerafa is only 31, that Quillin fight was a long time ago. I've always liked Donaire so hope he does well as a trainer, though I think Lara will have to be shot for them to pull it off.

Comment

All the great Cuban amateur's have been stopped with age and he's no exception, but you have to be talented to pull it off.

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
          I forgot Zerafa is only 31, that Quillin fight was a long time ago. I've always liked Donaire so hope he does well as a trainer, though I think Lara will have to be shot for them to pull it off.
          Yeah think he was only 22 when he fought quillin but It does seem like he's been around for a long time but still a pretty young age in the sport

Comment

I could see someone like Crawford fighting the winner of this if he doesn't fight eubank jr up at 160 next

Comment

Zerafa's real target is Tszyu. Fight is his biggest dream and money fight in Australia.
              They've been doing back and forth in the Australian media hurling insults to each other.
              It will never happen if he loses to Lara. It's mere coincidence they're on the same PBC cards.

Comment

Lara has to get old eventually, might be ripe for the picking here for zerfara

Comment

Working...
                X