Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sandy Ryan Thrashes Terri Harper While Ishmael Davis Steps Up To Beat Troy Williamson

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Sandy Ryan Thrashes Terri Harper While Ishmael Davis Steps Up To Beat Troy Williamson

Sandy Ryan successfully defended her WBO welterweight title win an impressive and one-sided win over Terri Harper.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BoxingUpdates; 03-23-2024, 05:40 PM.

Very impressive performance from Sandy Ryan, she was just too strong for Terri Harper. I picked Harper on points, but was a bit concerned in case she would not be tough enough.
    Leicesterage Combat Talk Radio likes this.

Comment

Did Sandy get her bum out?

Comment

What rubbish. I am a solid supporter of womens boxing...but i hate when fights are stopped for no reason. Sandy Ryan wasn't thrashing anyone. Yes...she was winning...but she was shipping shots herself at times. Harper wasnt really that badly hurt...but her corner quit for her when she gave up mentally.
        MANNY67 MANNY67 likes this.

Comment

Harper looked rattled and frustrated with the pressure and physicality of Sandy. I think she may have possibly injured her jaw because she was opening and closing her mouth like something was lnt quite right.

The Davis/Williamson fight was a bit of a bore, especially after the excitement of the Lavars/Gypsy fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockybigblower View Post
            What rubbish. I am a solid supporter of womens boxing...but i hate when fights are stopped for no reason. Sandy Ryan wasn't thrashing anyone. Yes...she was winning...but she was shipping shots herself at times. Harper wasnt really that badly hurt...but her corner quit for her when she gave up mentally.
            To be fair, Harper was clinging on for dear life during the round and any solid shot seemed to be hurting her and she had nothing to deter Ryan.

She definitely could've come out for the next round but it was only going to get worse for her, anybody can see that. It's not like she has any power to change a fight.

I think they should've given her another round but I think her corner knew she was in deep and on a hiding to nothing already.

Comment

Sexy Sandy.

She has something about her.

ahHAStAu_400x400.jpg

Comment

Working...
              X