Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Paulie Malignaggi Predicts Canelo Alvarez Would Get 'Hammered' by David Benavidez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by garfios View Post
    Why has been removed?
    Because sanctioning bodies have rules and you only fight tomato cans and Mexicans if they suck.
    garfios garfios likes this.

Comment

Holy frick. Why do we keep talking about Canelo's legacy and what he does, who he ducks, why we hate him, and on and on and on? We have so many great fighters to talk about, fights to be made, and things that matter!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingUpdates View Post
        Many past boxing greats have passed their torch to a new generation. Does tradition demand that Saul "Canelo" Alvarez do the same for David Benavidez? ProBox TV analyst Paulie Malignaggi, for one, doesn't need to see it.
        [Click Here To Read More]
        I see Canelo/ Benavides going to a decision. I think the younger man will edge the old guy. I have yet to see Benavides in there with a true dangerous puncher. I think Bivol will give Benividas a hard time and will out point him. I really want to see Benividas vs Beterbiev. Now that’s a REAL FIGHT. Fook the Canelo fight. He’s retired and just collecting checks like Mayweather did the last few years of his career.

Comment

Originally posted by Elastic Recoilz View Post
          when Floyd was the cash cow from the age of 33-36 he was facing real competition; wbc 147lbs champion & ring magazine #2 Victor Ortiz, wba 154 champion and ring magazine #1 Cotto, then his mandatory at 147lbs the wbc interim champion Guerrero and THEN at 36 years old unified wba & wbc champion Canelo...

Canelo is only 33 now but his last 3 fights have been against a 41 year old debuting at 168lbs, domestic level Ryder who only got the opportunity on a technical due to an in fight injury to his opponent and career light middleweight Jermell Charlo. Its tragic stuff.
          Lmao, Gayweather never faced real competition you moron. Ortiz? lol. Guerrero? You stupid idiot, they were low level competition, he then had to have Maidana were pillow gloves and stack the deck against him, he completely missed the weight vs Marquez, fought Cotto after Pacquiao and Margarito demolished him and finally fought Pacquiao after a 6 year wait, after Pac had gone through wars and a couple of losses. But yeah keep sucking off Gayweather you f.aggot.

Funny how you whiney entitled b.itches cry and cry about Canelo but never cried like this for Bud/Spence, Beterbiev/Bivol and Pac/Froid. All who fought 6 years after they won their respective titles. You f.aggots aren’t boxing fans, just a bunch of whiney jealous incel losers thinking someone owes you something.

Comment

I predict I'm getting hammered tonight!!
            Topdogggbm Topdogggbm likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
              Benny could be favourite, but Nell could pull it off. The greats can pull last performance out of bag.
              The actual greats can….. nelo cant. An actual great wouldn’t be ducking this fight.

Comment

Who cares what Paula has to say! He never won an important fight, he even lost to little Mayorga (Broner) that should tell you how reliable his predictions have been!

Comment

Mosley at 40, mayweather at 36 and cotto at 35 all gave canelo an opportunity to enhance his career when they had nothing to prove at that stage of their careers. Canelo wouldn’t be in this current position if it wasn’t for them. Canelo at 33 is out here acting like a biiich and making up excuses to justify his ducking. The fans still trying to defend him are idiots who clearly love him more than they do the sport. You have to be one prideless schmuck to try and sit here and act like canelo isn’t an embarrassment right now.

Comment

Originally posted by A.B Counterhooks View Post
                    Too bad Paulie's predictions are as awful as his boxing skills lol
                    At least nobody ever accused Paulie of being ball-less tho.

Comment

He faced Bivol at 175, so I just think he doesn’t want to lose to a Mexican because David becomes their new hero.

Comment

Working...
                      X