Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Frampton Urges Active Joshua To Face Hrgovic While Waiting For Usyk-Fury Winner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bob View Post
    Hrgovic would be a step up for both him & Aj but I've just read Wilder v Zhang & Hrgovic v Dubois on the LH undesputed undercard, would this then leave Parker v Aj? Plot thickens. If that is the case i hope Parker is alowed by the ref to hit back this time.
    Yeah I was sad reading Hrgovic Vs DDD could happen. That's two of the better options for AJ heading off the table. But if it's Parker 2 instead, I won't care. Enough has changed since their first fight to make it a good rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxviewer View Post

First, AJ has said that he will fight again this summer. And secondly AJ's team through Ben Davidson has said that they prefer to fight Usyk. It's much more easier to make than trying to negotiate a fight with Fury. AJ vs Fury fight might never happen especially if Fury manages to beat Usyk, which I seriously doubt, he retire instead of facing AJ. He simply doesn't want the smoke IMO.
      They prefer Usyk because AJ fought him twice and will hope on Ben to do the necessary to eventually win and say "I won" - yeah, but one out of three. But if Usyk is the winner he won't bother with the dosser for the third time.

Of course, when it comes to big fights, the other side is always difficult, but never AJ (first it was a "contract in a wrong format", then he didn't believe the second invitation). We will see, Fury said he intends to have a few more fights.

Comment

Would be great to see Joshua vs Hrgovic, or vs any top contender for that matter.
        The big thing is for him to do what he's said and fight over the summer... and
        maybe even another fight by years end. Staying sharp vs Fury or Usyk will be
        paramount to giving him the best chance in either of those 2 fights.

Comment

Working...
        X