• Show
Clear All

Winner fights their daddy Parker i na rematch

Comment

So, is Parker/Zhang 2 kiboshed?

Comment

Originally posted by Joseph View Post
        So, is Parker/Zhang 2 kiboshed?
        Perhaps, the Saudis don't want to see it. If Zhang so wishes, he can go fight Parker again elsewhere for less and lose again. It would be foolish of him to decline this new option if authentic cos' a title shot via the WBO is so far away.

​​​​​
        JosephHH Joseph likes this.

Comment

Just saw this. Good that dudes are fighting. I guess they hope Wilder lands a bomb so they can make AJ/Wilder while the Fury/Usyk rematch hapoens.

Comment

Also, if this fight does happen, I'd like to see Parker get a shot at revenge against either Whyte or Joyce
            JakeTheBoxer JakeTheBoxer likes this.

Comment

Nice fight.

Both guys can bang.

Someone's getting sleeped!

Comment

Weird fight. I feel like if the version of both that we saw last time show up this could be the worst fight of the year.

As to who wins it feels like Zhang early or Wilder late. I do trust Zhang's chin more, but I feel like his gas tank could lead to him quitting or a ref stoppage without him being dropped. That said Wilder's offense was virtually nonexistent vs Joe & hes not gonna win vs ANY top ten guy if he doesn't throw fooking punches.
                kiaba360 kiaba360 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by edpboxing View Post

Wilder is old and sucks, why does it matter that he fights another old guy who sucks and was overhyped like Wilder?
                  doesnt matter im just saying hes back to where hes comfortable. he was never going to be able to compete with top guys and he and his team knew it which is why they didnt try to
                  Last edited by daggum; 03-22-2024, 02:44 PM.
                  BoxOfficer BoxOfficer likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
                    Also, if this fight does happen, I'd like to see Parker get a shot at revenge against either Whyte or Joyce
                    Hadn't thought about that fight.

Yea I wouldn't hate to see Joe get a chance at redemption vs Whyte & that feels like a less risky fight than Joyce & a reward for getting back to back upsets in fights virtually no one picked him to win.

Comment

Who wants to see Zhang -Parker 2 anyway? not me, Parker wins again.

I would actually love to see Zhang -Wilder.

Joyce - Makhmudov would be another great idea. But I guess Makhmudov will want to take a tune up first.

Comment

Working...
                      X