Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: David Benavidez Open To Rehydration Clause To Fight Canelo Alvarez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bro. Steve View Post
    We already saw with the Bivol fight that size matters. Clenbuterol adds only so much. A man who is just flat-out bigger in every dimension has an advantage that is almost impossible to overcome. If I were Alvarez, I wouldn’t take Benavidez either… and I say this as a guy who would have banned Canelo for life over the clenbuterol affair. There’s just no upside to it for him… not even the money. When you’re already worth a reported $275M, the money just isn’t the attraction it used to be.
    Bivol beat Ramirez, even though Ramirez was much bigger. How about that?

Canelo is just not that good. he needs every single advantage to win. He Actually needed PED-s to have some chance against aged GGG.
    Spartacus26 Spartacus26 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
      Now the Benny’s just sound so fughin desperate it unreal
      Yes Benny’s your right , he’s avoiding you or ducking or Wtv you wanna call it but now go on with your carrer
      Why scoop to these levels is beyond me and just sounding more pathetic as every day comes along
      He backing cowardnelo to the corner with nowhere to hide what's embarrassing is cowardnelo ducking excuses

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post

Bivol beat Ramirez, even though Ramirez was much bigger. How about that?

Canelo is just not that good. he needs every single advantage to win. He Actually needed PED-s to have some chance against aged GGG.
        THANK YOU SIR! 100, No make that 200 percent correct and most importantly FACTUAL. Canelos manufacturered history is well documented. You summed this manufacturered star up perfectly

Comment

Originally posted by vramz View Post
          I'm sick and tired of Benavidez and his big mouth dad Go fight Bivol first like Canelo
          ​​​​
          ​​​
          Benavides has been this frauds mandatory for 3 years now. Stop being a FANBOY and take Canelos jock strap out of your mouth. Seriously I mean that. You sound ignorant and like the very definition of a shameless cheerleader for another man you don't even know personally. Mexicans years ago in the boxing communities had PRIDE and a totally different way of holding their idols to a certain set of standards that required integrity and upholding honor. A lot, not all, but a LOT Of This new generation is so badly watered down and somewhat feminized to the point that its an insult to REAL Mexican warriors of the past to have to be associated with them. If my comment comes across harsh, its because one thing I can't stand is denial and outright almost cultists mentalities that border on almost school girl adulation over another man.

Comment

Benavides just want to take the pleasure of rearranging Canelo's face, money be damned.

Comment

Originally posted by Thulebona View Post

He backing cowardnelo to the corner with nowhere to hide what's embarrassing is cowardnelo ducking excuses
              And by repeating it and whatnot has it changed anything ?
              And surprise , did it change anything ?
              Everything has already been said about him over and over
              He should retire and that would put an end to all these shenanigans or least get stripped
              of titles but as you can see none of the above
              So , yeah Benny and company sound desperate for that money more so than the fight itself

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
                He accepted a 5 mil flat fee with no ppv upside. He’s not looking for a pay day. He’s looking to beat someone’s a$$ who keeps running away.
                love to see him try and beat Beterbiev or Bivol's ass
                MulaKO MulaKO likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by El_Cholo View Post

Benny is gonna be a sitting duck vs any of those two
                  Unfortunately for him Bivol would outbox him easily the same way Artur would beat him to submission

Comment

Originally posted by El_Cholo View Post

Agreed. Would be a bigger fight if he kicks Canelo’s ass first.

Comment

A rich Saudi should offer Canelo 2 offers if he rejects it he's scared 85m nelo 15m Benavidez with a rematch clause 70m 30m. Counter offer if rejected out of fear no reason else 90m nelo ,10m Morrell rematch clause 75m/25m. Canelo asking for more is unrealistic no ppv is selling 4m us ppv +other WW to justify a 150m purse. Also Saudi uae is a tax haven 80m there is equal to 120 in Vegas which is ewual to 140-150m UK. Taxman gets his 35-55% less in the Uae Saudi

Comment

Working...
                      X