Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: David Benavidez Open To Rehydration Clause To Fight Canelo Alvarez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TonyRespectful View Post

I see you like racial stereotypes.Classy
    Show me where I am wrong. I'll wait.
    Spartacus26 Spartacus26 likes this.

Comment

While this website - despite recently hiring a raft of new writers and a supposed focus on boxing only - has yet to post anything about Wilder-Zhang and Hrgovic-Dubois being added to the June 1 Bivol-Beterbiev card, the fact is it’s another clear sign that the Saudis have no interest in Canelo. They would literally rather pay big money twice to see Wilder fight in nontitle fights than pay once to bring a champion Canelo, the so-called “face of boxing,” over to the Middle East. Thats why it’s so hilarious to see the Canelo fanboys brag that he’s “using his leverage” and demanding a $150 million to $200 million purse to fight Benavidez when the reality is Canelo is actually BEGGING the Saudis to make him a lucrative offer to fight in Saudi Arabia. He should put his begging bowl away and forget about Saudi Arabia.
      Last edited by Roj; 03-22-2024, 03:50 PM.
      Sabiondo Sabiondo likes this.

Comment

He makes 168 and that’s the weight. Canelo don’t want that smoke !
        cruz1383 cruz1383 likes this.

Comment

There will be an asterisk attached to Alvarez legacy if he keeps ducking Benavidez .
          Floyd is TBE Floyd is TBE likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by takenotes View Post

Show me where I am wrong. I'll wait.
            Literally every sentence.And let us say for the sake of argument that Canelo beat Bivol at 168. Would you or the other anti Canelo people give him any credit.You know you wouldn’t.And that’s why Alvarez insisted a rematch take place at 175.And that’s a duck ?
            Your just a hater not a serious fan .

Comment

Originally posted by crimsonfalcon07 View Post
              At this point Benavidez should just move on. Just about everyone knows that Canelo doesn't want to fight him, so he should focus on building himself into a cash cow. Beat Canelo where it really matters.​​​​​
              Yes, I really think benavides needs to fight someone even better than nelo.If Benny wants Nell because Nell is good fighter, then Benny should go above and beyond. Benny can hold head up high in knowing people knew he did all he could to get fight

Comment

Literally every sentence.And let us say for the sake of argument that Canelo beat Bivol at 168. Would you or the other anti Canelo people give him any credit.You know you wouldn’t.And that’s why Alvarez insisted a rematch take place at 175.And that’s a duck ?
                Canelo would not have beat Bivol at 168. That is why he refused to fight him because he did not want to lose his belts.He also passed on a rematch at 175 which is why Bivol moved on. and Canelo went down two weight classes to find Charlo and fight him.

Still waiting for you to tell me why he fought Charlo and nobody at 168 OR 175....and not even 160.

Comment

I'd give Canelo credit for beating Bivol at 168. Bivol wants it at 168 so he can have a shot at those belts. If Canelo had the courage to risk his belts against a guy who beat him (badly) already, I'd absolutely give him credit just for making the fight, let alone winning it. Less so if he put rehydration clause BS on. But he's not even willing to fight his mandatories at his own weight class, let alone Bivol.

And it's a duck because he wanted all the same terms. Wasn't willing to pay more to the guy who won the fight to have it at 175. Wasn't willing to meet at a catchweight and not risk his belts. Wasn't willing to put his own belts on the line. And now he's fighting that hypejob Munguía after claiming he'd never fight a Mexican. I used to be willing to give him the benefit of the doubt, but the ducking is just too obvious at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by crimsonfalcon07 View Post

I'd give Canelo credit for beating Bivol at 168. Bivol wants it at 168 so he can have a shot at those belts. If Canelo had the courage to risk his belts against a guy who beat him (badly) already, I'd absolutely give him credit just for making the fight, let alone winning it. Less so if he put rehydration clause BS on. But he's not even willing to fight his mandatories at his own weight class, let alone Bivol.

And it's a duck because he wanted all the same terms. Wasn't willing to pay more to the guy who won the fight to have it at 175. Wasn't willing to meet at a catchweight and not risk his belts. Wasn't willing to put his own belts on the line. And now he's fighting that hypejob Munguía after claiming he'd never fight a Mexican. I used to be willing to give him the benefit of the doubt, but the ducking is just too obvious at this point.
                    WELL SAID SIR !! Thank you. Canelos ardent "Superfans" are hard to take seriously.
                    cruz1383 cruz1383 likes this.

Comment

Big mistake accepting a dehydration clause.

Comment

Working...
                      X