Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: David Benavidez Open To Rehydration Clause To Fight Canelo Alvarez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: David Benavidez Open To Rehydration Clause To Fight Canelo Alvarez

Saul "Canelo" Alvarez kicked off the promotional tour for his May 4 fight against Jaime Munguia this week, but it was the fight that isn't happening against David Benavidez that continued to dominate the storylines
    [Click Here To Read More]

Great job adding the quote about the rehydration clause
    blackbakers blackbakers dan-b dan-b like this.

Comment

I think Benny should be favourite against Nelo. Not a great resume, but Benny is a young lion whos undefeated. Nelo has no unbeaten record to protect, so if money is right, fight Benny with no catch weight. But if fight can only be made with a catch weight, then i guess we would accept that. But you get less credit for the win thats the problem.

Comment

That should work. Canelo does love a good hydration clause.

Comment

Originally posted by mxtali View Post
          Great job adding the quote about the rehydration clause
          His bread and butter.

Comment

Now the Benny’s just sound so fughin desperate it unreal
            Yes Benny’s your right , he’s avoiding you or ducking or Wtv you wanna call it but now go on with your carrer
            Why scoop to these levels is beyond me and just sounding more pathetic as every day comes along

Comment

As if carnela wasn't going to add that either way. He just sounds desperate at this point
              K.O Azteca Gaydrien Boner likes this.

Comment

Clenelita needs to stop with his nonsense, i love him as a fighter and his style but his diva attitude, judges scorecards and some advantages is making me think that boxing has become a circus show like what the Fuk is this shieet??!!

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler69 View Post
                  As if carnela wasn't going to add that either way. He just sounds desperate at this point
                  Hey fugh nut
                  We actually agree on something
                  Teetotaler69 Teetotaler69 likes this.

Comment

Just declare yourself the unofficial Super MW champ.
                    That’s because you are. Canelo is Jello.

Comment

Working...
                    X